Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Alright another long one!

Ryan, my issue with Overdrive hasn't even been acknowledged. I want to play Overdrive but I can't, come on.

I'm sorry I missed it, there's usually a lot of replies in this thread and I do my best to squeeze in answers when I can :) Asphalt Overdrive just received a hot fix that addressed the connection and crashing issues according to the update email. Let me know if it helped or didn't!

Ryan what about gt racing 2? I've already told my issues before. When can we expect bug fixing?

I have not received firm information on GTR2. I'm guessing it's possible that with the next update for iOS and Android coming out this month (Mid October-ish) the Windows team will just update the game along with that update. I am going to ask the Game Team to see if that's the case and try to get a confirmation for once :)

Hi Ryan,

I have a question regarding Order & Chaos Duels. There haven't been any events in the past 4 or 5 weeks. Especially epic bosses are missing. Normally you can either participate in a fight against a boss that has been summoned publicly by another player or you can summon one yourself for 200 runes. But there's no such option any more. All you can do right now is look for already summoned epic bosses, but there's never one. No way to summon on yourself anymore. This is extremely frustrating, as I'm currently completing the game with my fifth hero now and most cards that I have yet to find are epic boss cards, which are not part of any booster pack.

I'll need to ask about this because I haven't seen plans for any upcoming events in OC Duels. That's really strange that previously summoned ones aren't available either.

Ok Ryan I get it, story and quick time doesn't work but I can't even play endless offline. The game doesn't open when I am not connected. But in iPad it can be opened.

Okay, I'm sorry you didn't seem to get it so that's why I explained it again :) I'll ask and see if something is different on Windows compared to iOS.

and we're eagerly waiting for SMU in low-memory devices. :|

The Dev team is still working to see if they can optimize the game. Nothing new in terms of yes it's coming/no it's not coming.

I think this many bugs are enough to make the game unplayable
Sent from my dark knight 1320

The Game Team is aware of the timer issues and they're working on fixing it!

Hey Ryan six guns is crashing on my windows 8.1 pro pc can you let your team know about it.
Crashing in the sense it doesn't past Gameloft logo after that return to the desktop.

Yeah, I can mention it.

Ryan, please confirm whether SMU will come to 512MB devices or not

See above, can't confirm it yet.

Since I got the Dubai update for asphalt 8 , whenever I view a car as in 360 view, it stutters and acts all weird when I place my finger on my screen, I cant even zoom in because it doesn't recognize that I placed 2 fingers , it feels like I have no multitouch , (Lumia 630)

Are you talking about in the garage view?

Hey Ryan, can you ask if the devs have any plans of releasing ninja up, for windows phone. Even Android has it now. ��

We don't have any plans to release Ninja Up on Windows Phone based on the last communication I saw on it. ):

When do we get the Modern Combat 5 Metal Update?

Metal Update includes:
- Denser explosions and RPG rocket trails
- Awesome impact particles for intense gunfights
- Richer environments and weather effects
- Improved heat haze and god rays

Metal is an iOS only feature, so that'll be iOS only for the time being. If our Windows team can figure out a way to move it over, I'm sure they will!

Of Lameloft pay my mobile data i Will play this game all the time

Hmm...I don't know about that :p

Dreamspell

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
It didn't fix it and I just ended up reinstalling the game, so I lost all my progress, and for some reason the T1 Ferrari which used to cost 100,000 bills now costs 75 gold??

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I talked to the team and have a few updates:

Total Conquest is getting a hotfix that should hopefully help with the performance on all devices. So for any large base TC players, keep an eye on it once the next hotfix is pushed out. Should be somewhat soon I believe, I didn't get an exact day, but it sounds close based on what the team said.

GTR2 issues - The team is checking to see if this is due to something with 8.1 still. I'm waiting to hear back from one of the producers and if that's the case, it's something we can work on a hotfix for. Seems that it's on their radar still but finding the root of the cause has taken a little bit of time.

Team is checking into the Spider-Man Unlimited crashing issue when devices aren't connected. That's all I've got right now.

Six Guns crashing issue on PC - I've flagged it but the team believe it's an isolated incident sadly. They will keep an eye out for more reports of it through Customer Care, so please let me know if anyone else experiences this or sends in a ticket to our CC team.

OC Duels - A contact is checking to see what's going on with the events. It's possible since no events are scheduled it's affecting players ability to summon bosses. It's not 100% confirmed, but a possibility. If I get any new info I'll let you all know.

Hey Ryan i just saw Uno & friends on iOS, it looked way different, will we get some update on this game someday?

I'll need to check and see. I'd like to think so, but let me 100% confirm this!

Jonnie LasVegas

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Is there a reason that on Spiderman unlimited it keeps adding days before I can play again? It was at 5 days, literally the second it ended it popped back up with another 5 day wait! WTF is this ****, seriously!

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I want to ask one thing is asphalt overdrive running well on 512 mb ram devices.
Because I will be downloading it over limited data plan

No hangs a lot, crashes a lot, more over downloads a lot, so I'd you are using limited days plan it takes about 500mb approximately four the full downloads, then It always requires active internet connection

Deepak kumar M

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Ryan, can we expect an update for My little pony, UNO and friends, Ice age Village, Six Guns, and what ever so that updates comes to Android ?? Is there any idea to leave WP with these older version of games.. Can we have a direct answer please, because i am tired of seeing more updates pushed to android, and then months later the game arrives to WP without any updates and still they stay in the same older version

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so I talked to the team and have a few updates:

Total Conquest is getting a hotfix that should hopefully help with the performance on all devices. So for any large base TC players, keep an eye on it once the next hotfix is pushed out. Should be somewhat soon I believe, I didn't get an exact day, but it sounds close based on what the team said.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks Ryan!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12