Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
If GTR2 is working, you shouldn't expect much. It crashes on my 1320, it works on my 630(though I've hardly played it)

Be satisfied with missions in six guns. Xbox games are never updated

Gameloft has a very bad habit to release games without updating them. Except for a few titles like Asphalt 8 and Minion Rush, they've hardly updated the rest, ESPECIALLY XBOX GAMES - most of them have never received a single update since their release.

Gameloft is becoming less and less favorite to me. I really hope they will begin to seriously support Windows Phone, though, as I really love their games...

anon8855939

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Gameloft has a very bad habit to release games without updating them. Except for a few titles like Asphalt 8 and Minion Rush, they've hardly updated the rest, ESPECIALLY XBOX GAMES - most of them have never received a single update since their release.

Gameloft is becoming less and less favorite to me. I really hope they will begin to seriously support Windows Phone, though, as I really love their games...
An off topic suggestion but good for situation.
We are running a campaign on twitter named #dontforgetyourownapp for people who don't update or release there official app.
Why don't you take on twitter and do a move or two.

Last edited:

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
We are running a campaign on twitter named #dontforgetyourownapp for people who don't update our release there official app.

Hmm... I don't use Twitter much, but I will check this out. Maybe I could lend a hand.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Same here, I love gameloft games, but they force me to hate it, not mostly due to updates, but due to the bugs which hardly get fixed. Also giving iOS/Android constant updates, forgetting WP is also which I don't like.

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
We are running a campaign on twitter named #dontforgetyourownapp for people who don't update or release there official app.

It doesn't matter actually, but still I'll still support it.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Also guys, I've had some good news on O&C Online. Things are progressing, finally. That's all I can say for the time being, but the SoonTM stuff has finally paid off. Thanks again for your patience and stay tuned.

Wow that's great news, maybe I can finally start playing again. I used to play it on my 920 but currently it's too buggy on my 930 to be worth my time. I hope that with the new update you guys will fix everything and optimize for newer hardware... Unlike certain other games... MC5 *cough* GTR2 *cough*

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan is GTR2:The 'un'real car experience Is getting an update this year?and What about Six Guns?you said an update is on the way or the devs are working on it like you said 5 months ago.

Yep, I know it's been a while, but sadly that's just all I can share for the time being. GTR2 should be getting a hotfix for some of the more prevalent issues like texture glitches, text issues, and crashing but that's all I've seen in terms of updates for that game.

As for Six-Guns, it's in the same situation as O&C Online. The team is in the process of getting up to date and I'm hoping to have more news on it once the O&C Online update goes live.

Maybe solution for this problem is disable the in app purchases. The Thought behind this answer was that till windows phone 8 app can check your carrier but in windows phone 8.1 it can't so maybe....

Yeah, I asked about this issue and it doesn't appear to be related to carrier billing, but it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet. Still trying to get confirmation on what this issue is related to and how it can be avoided.

Hey Ryan Pastry Paradise when it comes in windows phone.

Sorry for the delayed answer on this! As someone posted, Pastry Paradise is now available on Windows Phone and Windows 8. It also supports 512MB devices at launch!

Also, just a heads up I'll be traveling back home for Thanksgiving here in the US. So for at least Thursday/Friday of this week I will not be around lurking. See you all early next week and have a great couple of days!

dda_k

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Heya, I'm using L930 WP 8.1 cyan and I've found this promblem. I wanted to start playing GTR2 on my L930 but I don't think it's possible. Everything is corrupted. Text is wrong, textures wrong even the start loading screen's nimbers are showing sonething not from this world. Pic - http://i61.tinypic.com/34pjpd2.png

taygun uzunay

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi all (and especially Gameloft_Ryan),

Order and Chaos NEEDS an update. It is currently unplayable - textures are scrambled and it's impossible to do quests when you dont know what you are receiving, can't see what you are doing or who to talk to.

This needs fixing ASAP! I hate that I can't play it :(

Thanks

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site

Order and Chaos NEEDS an update. It is currently unplayable - textures are scrambled and it's impossible to do quests when you dont know what you are receiving, can't see what you are doing or who to talk to.

Thanks

Ryan knows this and there's already a big update in the making.

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I've updated Spiderman Unlimited to the latest version, and I can't seem to go into My Team, it will immediately crash. I can't manage my spideys at all e.g. rank/level up, or even sell them. Pls fix this, i can't play online events at all.

And pls fix the event award bug. Im being flooded with nitifications nonstop, it's more than 1k of notifications in my inbox! :-(

FLiPKicks

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
​Hey Ryan. When I try to install Total Conquest on my Windows Tablet running full Windows 8.1, I get a purchase error stating "Sorry, this app can't be installed because your PC might not meet some requirements." But my specs of my tablet are below and I can install any other Gameloft game. Just not Total Conquest.

WinBook TW800
Intel Atom Z3735E
1GB Ram

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Heya, I'm using L930 WP 8.1 cyan and I've found this promblem. I wanted to start playing GTR2 on my L930 but I don't think it's possible. Everything is corrupted. Text is wrong, textures wrong even the start loading screen's nimbers are showing sonething not from this world. Pic - http://i61.tinypic.com/34pjpd2.png

This corruption issue is one I've flagged with our Dev team several times. I've been told they are working on a hotfix, but I haven't been able to get any confirmation from them on when it will go live. I'll forward your picture over again as a way to bug them about this issue...again. ):

Sorry for the issue!

Thanks

As someone else mentioned, this game is getting a MASSIVE update finally! Keep an eye out on WPCentral for a review of what's to come. The update is currently in cert for Xbox so I'm really pumped that I won't have to say Soon(TM) anymore haha!

I've updated Spiderman Unlimited to the latest version, and I can't seem to go into My Team, it will immediately crash. I can't manage my spideys at all e.g. rank/level up, or even sell them. Pls fix this, i can't play online events at all.

And pls fix the event award bug. Im being flooded with nitifications nonstop, it's more than 1k of notifications in my inbox! :-(

Can you please send me a screenshot of the notifications you've been getting? Seems like our Windows Phone notifications have been going haywire on a few of our games. Last time I believe it was GTR2 that had this issue. I'd like to flag it with our team.

For the crashing issue, have you tried a device restart since updating? Only other thing I can think of is trying to uninstall/reinstall but if that doesn't work you'll need to report the issue to our Customer Care team so we can get device info.

​Hey Ryan. When I try to install Total Conquest on my Windows Tablet running full Windows 8.1, I get a purchase error stating "Sorry, this app can't be installed because your PC might not meet some requirements." But my specs of my tablet are below and I can install any other Gameloft game. Just not Total Conquest.

WinBook TW800
Intel Atom Z3735E
1GB Ram

Hmm that's really weird. I'll need to check on this, but can't think of any reason why TC wouldn't install on that tablet, unless it's been regionally locked in your area. Where are you trying to play from?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb