Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

jameshn

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys in having problems trying to download order & chaos online error msg saying that something interrupted my purchased anyone else having this issue?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys in having problems trying to download order & chaos online error msg saying that something interrupted my purchased anyone else having this issue?

That's most likely just a glitch in the matri... errr... Store. :) Possibly due to a whole lot of people trying to download the update right now. My download is interrupted every once in a while too (gotta say that I'm currently on my work's WiFi, which is pretty slow). I just restart it and it continues from where it left off.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan any plans on updating Shark Dash for WP? I just played it on Android version and its free and updated!
I paid and have an older version :/

Just my thought, but Shark Dash is quite a small and old game, also, updating an Xbox game is quite a hassle, so, I don't think they will ever update it again. :/

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Stills I paid for it. Would be nice that they support that

I'm sorry to break your hope, but what you paid for is actually the app the way you purchased it. Not what it eventually might become. You don't pay in advance for probable updates, new content and whatnot. You have to consider it a little different. WP has a very, very, very low marketshare. And companies are all in for the money. So the have to decide whether they invest money to bring updates or new content or whatever, in order to achieve more money. Due to WP's low marketshare and a game like Sharkdash probably not being purchased many times, they most likely refused to invest further time and money in it.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry to break your hope, but what you paid for is actually the app the way you purchased it. Not what it eventually might become. You don't pay in advance for probable updates, new content and whatnot. You have to consider it a little different. WP has a very, very, very low marketshare. And companies are all in for the money. So the have to decide whether they invest money to bring updates or new content or whatever, in order to achieve more money. Due to WP's low marketshare and a game like Sharkdash probably not being purchased many times, they most likely refused to invest further time and money in it.

I know I totally share ur thoughts. It's just a sad thing to see the same apps in android being updated, free, and even better.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey, can anyone tell me what's the install size of order & chaos online? I'm running low on space, have uninstalled several games, left out with 2 Gb free. Do I need to make more space or 2 Gb will do?

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hey, can anyone tell me what's the install size of order & chaos online? I'm running low on space, have uninstalled several games, left out with 2 Gb free. Do I need to make more space or 2 Gb will do?

1.54GB exactly, on my 930. You'll first have to download a 800MB package from the Store, after installing, the game will have to download 660MB of additional contents.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
1.54GB exactly, on my 930. You'll first have to download a 800MB package from the Store, after installing, the game will have to download 660MB of additional contents.

That's too much downloading! Anyways, now I have 2.5 Gb space, downloading the game now. Any bugs uptil now? Is the game really free or just uptil level 8?

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
That's too much downloading! Anyways, now I have 2.5 Gb space, downloading the game now. Any bugs uptil now? Is the game really free or just uptil level 8?

Yes, it's free. If it was just masked-as-free, there would be reports about this. Actually, Gameloft has to make this game free to regain the player base, so don't worry.

Ups_2013

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi;

For the S. M. Unlimited;
after the previous update before the last one; all the butons on my game screen is totally unresponsive. Nothing work except the menu buttons above.
I have a Lumia 920 8.1 with the last DP installed.

Anyone have experienced that kind of a problem and any kind of orientation would really be appreciated.
If I knew that will be a solution; I may re-install the app by accepting the progress loss but I'm not sure of it also at all.

Thanks in advance...

As I understood; it's just me who have that kind of an issue.

Weirdo....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750