Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

lum5

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
After getting the minion rush update when I started to download the additional content when we open the game for first time it's stuck... Showing the error not able to connect to server... The app was in sd card when I installed the update is that the problem ? Pls some body help me 😓😌

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
no, sd card shouldn't be a problem. try this, when the banner shows up, tap on ok. see if the download bar moves forward. the error appears randomly, sometimes even when connected to the internet. if it still doesn't resume, try installing it on phone.

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
For some reason Total Conquest will not unlock my achievements. It shows them in game with green check mark, but they aren't unlocking through Xbox. Anyone else have this issue? Both Windows and Phone.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
For some reason Total Conquest will not unlock my achievements. It shows them in game with green check mark, but they aren't unlocking through Xbox. Anyone else have this issue? Both Windows and Phone.

Total Conquest doesn't even show up in my list of xbox games with achievements...

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
It actually doesn't show in my games list at all. I have to open from the app list. Better than AoE though. That doesn't show up anywhere and the only way I can now launch the game is from tapping on a push notification. Can't uninstall as it is not showing anywhere. Even in storage sense.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It actually doesn't show in my games list at all. I have to open from the app list. Better than AoE though. That doesn't show up anywhere and the only way I can now launch the game is from tapping on a push notification. Can't uninstall as it is not showing anywhere. Even in storage sense.

Not sure if it's gonna help, but launch Cortana - or the Bing search, doesn't matter - on your device and type in the name (e.g. Age of Empires). Now swipe to the phone pivot. It should show up there and you should be able to tap and hold it to remove it from your device.

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if it's gonna help, but launch Cortana - or the Bing search, doesn't matter - on your device and type in the name (e.g. Age of Empires). Now swipe to the phone pivot. It should show up there and you should be able to tap and hold it to remove it from your device.

Good thought, unfortunately not showing there either. Good thinking though!

Xsled

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Damn. Have you installed it on your SD card or phone memory? If it was the SD card, you could simply wipe it.

I think it is on SD card, but I don't remember for sure. Don't really want to wipe the card for that. Just hoping an update miraculously fixes it, but I am not counting on it.

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site

This link will help you. And you're welcome. :)
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...all-installed-application-tutorial-video.html

Remember, it requires a dev unlocked phone. It worked for me for uninstalling Tiny troopers. I had the same problem of the game not showing up anywhere. So good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss