Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey all - Just wanted to let you know that I've been pretty swamped lately prepping for PAX South this weekend. I'll be out of the office tomorrow (Friday) and then returning on Monday. I am hoping to get some time to try and check forums while I'm traveling since it's been a week or so since I've been on here.

If you all are going to PAX South in San Antonio, keep an eye out for me. I'll be there speaking on a panel about mobile streaming and also walking around. If you say hey, I'll potentially have some Gameloft swag to hand out. I have limited amounts so if you see me, don't wait!

Other than that we just had Puzzle Pets launch, so please feel free to let me know what you all think of the game!

Six guns update????????

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah Ryan, please ask the development team how long will they take to push out the next update for six guns. How many more months will we have to wait?

GohanGautham

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan. Why Puzzle Pets "Requires Xbox" in the description of the store, but its not Xbox?

If a game "Requires Xbox" in the description of the store then that likely means it will be updated with Xbox Live Integration in the near future! That's how some of the games like total conquest, Asphalt 8 and Overdrive were updated with Xbox Achievements! They showed up in Xbox section and few days later they were updated with Xbox Achievements!
Edit: I believe Brother in arms 3 also has that "Requires Xbox" in it's description of the store!

Brad and Ellen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Bought and completed Asphalt 7 on our Surface. Our question is, how do we start over? We understand that achievements and what not would not be reset, but how do we 'reset' the game so the cars are locked, rep is back to zero etc. and begin again. Please don't tell me that after buying the game it's a one time play and then you're done.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

Bought and completed Asphalt 7 on our Surface. Our question is, how do we start over? We understand that achievements and what not would not be reset, but how do we 'reset' the game so the cars are locked, rep is back to zero etc. and begin again. Please don't tell me that after buying the game it's a one time play and then you're done.

Thanks

I don't remember if there were a "reset" button in the game, but you can just simply uninstall, then re-install the game. Your progress will be reset. Don't worry about having to re-buy Asphalt 7. When you buy a game, you own it forever.

Brad and Ellen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't remember if there were a "reset" button in the game, but you can just simply uninstall, then re-install the game. Your progress will be reset. Don't worry about having to re-buy Asphalt 7. When you buy a game, you own it forever.

Hey there, thanks for the reply. I probably should of clarified in my original post that we have already uninstalled and re-installed the game and all of our previous save data is still there...and you're right, there is no 'reset' or 'start' button, hence our confusion.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan. Why Puzzle Pets "Requires Xbox" in the description of the store, but its not Xbox?

I can't remember specifically off of our road map, but it's possible that Puzzle Pets will be updated at a later date with Xbox features. That's probably why it's shown there. I can ask to confirm though!

Yeah Ryan, please ask the development team how long will they take to push out the next update for six guns. How many more months will we have to wait?

I am still working on trying to find out for you all. I apologize for not having more information at this point!

Hello all,

Thanks

Hey Brad and Ellen! If the uninstalling/reinstalling didn't work you could try contacting our Customer Support team and see if they could reset your profile. I know for some of our newer games that is an option available to them, so it might be available for Asphalt 7.

You can try using this link: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I can't remember specifically off of our road map, but it's possible that Puzzle Pets will be updated at a later date with Xbox features. That's probably why it's shown there. I can ask to confirm though!

Can you ask please? Brothers in Arms is in the same case: "Requires Xbox" since launch but till today its not Xbox. Thanks :)

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the gameloft games are optimised for the Lumia 730, 735 and 830. Lags and freezes occur at unusual times. I tried to contact support but there is no option for these phones. Surely if the Moto g and LG Bello with the same configuration work well, the windows phones with the same configuration can work too.

A k harry

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey ryan, yesterday i saw six guns gang showdown MEET DEATH (new update) trailer on you tube
.... Will it be available for windows phone or we will have to wait further.. Please reply me .. Although there are very less games in this platform ...?

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
First things first: The games that have "Xbox Required" on them but aren't Xbox titles was an issue on our end when we submitted them. We will be changing the listings in the very near future. Our team is working to find out if we need to completely re-list the game or if we can update the current store listings. Thanks everyone who flagged this with me! :D

I don't think the gameloft games are optimised for the Lumia 730, 735 and 830. Lags and freezes occur at unusual times. I tried to contact support but there is no option for these phones. Surely if the Moto g and LG Bello with the same configuration work well, the windows phones with the same configuration can work too.

Sometimes these issues are due to lots of background processes or other programs that might have led to a shortage of memory. Any chance you've been able to try the games after restarting your device and then trying the games? Let me know if you can :)

Hey ryan, yesterday i saw six guns gang showdown MEET DEATH (new update) trailer on you tube
.... Will it be available for windows phone or we will have to wait further.. Please reply me .. Although there are very less games in this platform ...?

We are currently shuffling a lot of our Windows resources around. Once this is done, I'll have a better idea for what's coming in terms of updates and new releases!

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Ryan I don't like dragon mania legends.. Well I do.. But if it was Xbox enabled I would like it more, I'm not trying to be your unsatisfied customer but dragon mania legends is sooooo boring after a while! Sorry I really want Ludia to bring dragons rise of berk!.. I'm sorry!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan I don't like dragon mania legends.. Well I do.. But if it was Xbox enabled I would like it more, I'm not trying to be your unsatisfied customer but dragon mania legends is sooooo boring after a while! Sorry I really want Ludia to bring dragons rise of berk!.. I'm sorry!

I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully the future updates we have planned for the game will bring some exciting content for you to check out :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss