Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

kampz69

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Ryan, any idea what's going on with Dungeon Gems? Aside from the fact that we got a half baked version compared to iOS/Android, there have been no "Limited-Time Events" for a day or two now.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey Ryan! Thx for the update on UNO! prett cool stuff. But the game became kind of unplayable to my friends and me. It crashes too much! Hope ur people checks it!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
*sigh*

No updates for Spiderman Unlimited.... And Despicable me: Minion Rush also received an update.... It was also not updated for WP..... And Six guns... And blitz brigade... And... Well you get the point

Andrei Dorin

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
*sigh*

No updates for Spiderman Unlimited.... And Despicable me: Minion Rush also received an update.... It was also not updated for WP..... And Six guns... And blitz brigade... And... Well you get the point

Can i continue with GT Racing with all Ice Age games ..With MC 4 MC5 series etc etc ...

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping that when Windows 10 for phones drops, Gameloft can update their graphics for DX12 like they did for iOS's Metal API.
I played Asphalt 8 on my 6 Plus, and the graphics are pretty insane. The cars leave flame burnouts on the road when they use nitrous.

BomPwMb.jpg

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan, any idea what's going on with Dungeon Gems? Aside from the fact that we got a half baked version compared to iOS/Android, there have been no "Limited-Time Events" for a day or two now.

Dungeon Gems doesn't have any new updates, outside of hotfixes/bug fixes, on all of the platforms. I'm more than happy to continue to relay any feedback you all have though!

Ryan total conquest crashes every 2-5mins on both windows 8.1 and WP8.1 can you let your team know about it.

Sure thing, I can definitely mention it!

when will we get the spider-man unlimited update? :( are we even going to get it?

Some sad news here folks. I just talked to the Spider-Man Unlimited team and they will be posting more about this on the SMU Facebook page, but basically here is what they had to say:

At this time there are no current plans for the new Spider-Verse update to be released on Windows Phone. The decision to not release further updates at this time was based on a few factors, but the good news is that events will return shortly! Additionally, Customer Care is still available to assist with known issues and troubleshooting.

Hey Ryan! Thx for the update on UNO! prett cool stuff. But the game became kind of unplayable to my friends and me. It crashes too much! Hope ur people checks it!

The update caused the game to be unplayable? Yikes! Have you done the typical restart your device stuff to see if that helps after updating?

They are totally ignoring the questions about WP! I cannot even transfer my game save from WP to android/ios

I apologize for not having more specific answers for a lot of titles. We are shuffling a lot of resources to try and optimize our Windows production teams and it's caused a lot of changes internally now. As always, as I get information I'll be sure to share it!

A k harry

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Ryan i want to ask u a final question: will there be any update on old titles of gameloft(rival knights ,six guns ,dungeon hunter 4 ,gt racing 2 ,dungeon gems ,order and chaos online ,heroes of order and chaos ,kingdoms and lords ,blitz brigade ,ice age village) for windows phone and will there be gangstar vegas and nova 3 freedom edition on this platform ?

Last edited:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Ryan i want to ask u a final question: will there be any update on old titles of gameloft(rival knights ,six guns ,dungeon hunter 4 ,gt racing 2 ,dungeon gems ,order and chaos online ,heroes of order and chaos ,kingdoms and lords ,blitz brigade ,ice age village) for windows phone and will there be gangstar vegas and nova 3 freedom edition on this platform ?

Great question! So I mentioned that our Windows process is undergoing some changes which has caused some of our updates to be put on hold. I'm working with a coworker who interacts with the Windows team to get a new timeline for new game releases and updates for older games.

As for Gangstar Vegas and NOVA 3 Freedom Edition coming to Windows Phone the answer is not currently. We don't have plans to release those titles on Windows phone at this point in time. Should that change, I will be sure to update you all!

LeHoangHa

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello Ryan, does Gameloft plan to make a fighting game for Windows devices (like Mortal Kombat), based on the world of Heroes of Order & Chaos? I bet many here want to bring the heroes to a fight, where they can prove that their hero is the best. :D P/S: Just giving this idea after a match in HOC. :))

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello Ryan, does Gameloft plan to make a fighting game for Windows devices (like Mortal Kombat), based on the world of Heroes of Order & Chaos? I bet many here want to bring the heroes to a fight, where they can prove that their hero is the best. :D P/S: Just giving this idea after a match in HOC. :))

I think that's an awesome idea! For the time being though, we don't have a game like that lined up in development. Maybe one day though! :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte