Gameloft Ryan's Massive Gameloft Thread

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Will Support 512 on launch? DH4 didnt work really good on them! Plz test that guys

We haven't released device specifics for the Windows or Android platform yet, but I expect it to support 1gig devices at launch and maybe 512mb at a later date. Once I get the device support confirmed though, I'll post about it to let you all know for sure!

Hey Ryan.
Will we get more uno & friends updates in the future? There are still a lot of connection issues :unhappy:

Currently I can't say for sure. ): We are currently shuffling our Windows resources around which unfortunately has caused updates and releases to change dates. We're still working on figuring out how we can best support the platform once the shuffling is done. I'm optimistic though! :)

Ryan. . please make sure that six guns and gt racing 2 will sure get an update..

I'll continue to push for it once our teams have been rearranged :)

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
Ryan we don't need any more city building games honestly it's just city building games now a days can you think of something else cool i mean you guys have better games than making these all the time, just scrap age of sparta!

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Ryan we don't need any more city building games honestly it's just city building games now a days can you think of something else cool i mean you guys have better games than making these all the time, just scrap age of sparta!

Look at the racing and shooting games from gameloft and think about that post again. They do all types, some of the good ones aren't for WP but they have good selection. It's strange to see gangstar Vegas is not here because that is an excellent one and WP is missing out

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Please check on Uno. The update ruined the game. Takes lots to connect and keeps disconnecting matches. I've checked with other friends and connections! :(

I will definitely flag this with the team and let them know. Can you let me know what device you're playing on? Thanks! :)

Hi Ryan,

Not sure if this has been already asked but do you have more information why we won't get anymore updates for Spider-Man Unlimited? I was happy that they were regularly updating it before but now it really is just disappointing to hear.

And the reason was to be honest less than satisfactory.

Spider-Man Unlimited updated - just not the Windows Phone version | Windows Central

I'm afraid I don't have any other information to share at this point. If you missed the post earlier I made regarding the news, this was what I was told by the Dev team:

"At this time there are no current plans for the new Spider-Verse update to be released on Windows Phone. The decision to not release further updates at this time was based on a few factors, but the good news is that events will return shortly! Additionally, Customer Care is still available to assist with known issues and troubleshooting."

Yup! That's a new game we are releasing soon! It's a base builder similar to World at Arms. I'm pretty excited about the new theme and hope it does well! :D

No worries man! I think we've got some great options out in terms of First Person Shooters with Modern Combat 5, racing games with Asphalt 8, and a new dungeon crawler coming soon with Dungeon Hunter 5. I certainly believe these games offer something outside of the city building genre :)

Any news on gangster Vegas???

Oh man! I must have forgotten to post about this. Currently we don't have any plans to move Gangstar Vegas over to the Windows platform. It's definitely a bummer to share that news, but it is possible that could change in the future!

If anything should change, I'll let you all know, but again, it's not in our plans right now.

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Thx for the answer! I play with 4 more friends 2x 520, 1x 920 and 1x 1020. We tried on different networks to be sure that isn't the internet speed! Also there is no way to delete friends?

A k harry

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Ryan ... After windows phone 8.1 six guns is not running properly ,after install and start the game it keeps loading and comes back to home screen and in gt racing 2 it has some environment gliches while playing on my lumia 525 ,so could u please make me confirm that when will these two games recieve an update , as i asked u previously two three times and u just said that we are working on it , is it so difficult to make games and regular updates for windows phone..?

Last edited:

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Ryan ... After windows phone 8.1 six guns is not running properly ,after install and start the game it keeps loading and comes back to home screen and in gt racing 2 it has some environment gliches while playing on my lumia 525 ,so could u please make me confirm that when will these two games recieve an update , as i asked u previously two three times and u just said that we are working on it , is it so difficult to make games and regular updates for windows phone..?

Good god man! What exactly do you want the man to tell you! He has said over and over that he dont know when these will update, and 3 posts later someone ask again! I don't know how he keeps himself from tearing into you guys from ask stupid questions

MarkusDindu

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
U guys holding because of small market share?

The low market share is made up through subsidies, Microsoft pays Gameloft to build games for WP, Microsoft is Gameloft customer, that is also why you see "Ryan's Massive Thread" here at Windows Central, and you do not see one of those at iMore or Android Central. People ask why not make the update for Six Guns or other games, it is not beneficial for them to spend developer cost on these games with no monetary return, developers at GL have the better purpose making new games or doing updates on the money makers.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
The low market share is made up through subsidies, Microsoft pays Gameloft to build games for WP, Microsoft is Gameloft customer, that is also why you see "Ryan's Massive Thread" here at Windows Central, and you do not see one of those at iMore or Android Central. People ask why not make the update for Six Guns or other games, it is not beneficial for them to spend developer cost on these games with no monetary return, developers at GL have the better purpose making new games or doing updates on the money makers.

Legit. Low market share = less benefit = less apps/games, less apps/games = low market share... it just go on. Can't blame Gameloft for this. Reminded me of the old deal between Nokia and EA, though.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thx for the answer! I play with 4 more friends 2x 520, 1x 920 and 1x 1020. We tried on different networks to be sure that isn't the internet speed! Also there is no way to delete friends?

Good to know! Thanks for posting :) As for the removing friends - Unfortunately not, even on iOS or Android when I remove people from Game Center or Game Services they still show up on my friends list. ): It's something that needs to be added.

Earlier in the thread I posted about how we are shuffling our resources around on our Windows team. Due to this updates, like ones for GTR2 and Six-Guns, have been put on hold. Unfortunately, I can't say 100% yes or no at this point in time on whether the games will be updated because of the changes.

If I hear anything definite I will post about it! :)

Ryan what do u think abt windows 10 r u guys exited or not ? Can we expect more games? U guys holding because of small market share?

Gameloft as an organization is always excited about working with new software! :) I'll admit I don't know too much about Windows 10, personally. However, I know our Devs will do their best to implement any new or cool features they think will benefit our players.

that is also why you see "Ryan's Massive Thread" here at Windows Central, and you do not see one of those at iMore or Android Central.

Just to clarify on this point, I was asked by the Admins to create this for Windows Central :) I'm not active enough on iMore or Android Central to warrant a similar thread. For iOS stuff, I post a good amount when I can on Touch Arcade though. I think it's just up to the Mods and not a reflection on a business venture or anything like that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)