Asphalt 8 Update - Unusable?

WP8fan

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
What device are you using to play the game on? I haven't seen any consistent issues with A8 crashing after the Great Wall update. Thanks!
A Lumia 920. Screens take a very long time to load or don't load at all. I can't get any race to load.

Also, I don't have a Facebook account and I don't want one.

ljoga

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded A8 on my SD card on HTC 8s and the game opens shows the gameloft logo than goes back to start screen, reseting the phone didnt help. I am running the developer 8.1 preview, any help is welcome.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
A Lumia 920. Screens take a very long time to load or don't load at all. I can't get any race to load.

Also, I don't have a Facebook account and I don't want one.

What version of Windows are you using on your device?

I downloaded A8 on my SD card on HTC 8s and the game opens shows the gameloft logo than goes back to start screen, reseting the phone didnt help. I am running the developer 8.1 preview, any help is welcome.

It's possible since you're using a preview build that it could be causing an issue. I'll need to double check on this and see though.

Ejay Lozano

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I noticed a lot of flickering when the race would start and pan the background of the stage on my L920, but I don't see it much on my current L830. How much memory do you have left on your phone? Do you have any other apps open when playing the game?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro