Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

You very be ****in' kidding, Paul. oO But should you really lay down leadership and be able to transfer it to someone else, may I suggest to make Lumio the new clan leader? He's very well informed, extremely active ingame and furthermore active on the forums too.

Hey, I can't play every game forever. Especially when they stop being fun and I'm really only playing out of habit.

Turns out there is a way to change clan leader! So I made Lumio the new leader as you suggested. All hail the king. (Don't kick me out, btw. I might start back up or just dabble nowand then.)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hey, I can't play every game forever. Especially when they stop being fun and I'm really only playing out of habit.

Turns out there is a way to change clan leader! So I made Lumio the new leader as you suggested. All hail the king. (Don't kick me out, btw. I might start back up or just dabble nowand then.)

You probably should've asked him first. ;) But nice to see you you obeying my every word, lol. ;P I believe he's fibs be going great. Hopefully he won't kick me out due to me not being very successful in ranked matches lately. :D

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

320px-Crying-meme-674-1.jpg

Hey EastX :smile: and dkp1977 :smile: , thanks for believing in me..

Paul, i understand your situation - being the games editor at WPCentral and contributing to iMore and Android central, you can't concentrate on a particular one as you've to try other games too to review it.

dkp1977, you're one of the oldest member in our clan - so unless you ask me to kick out, i won't do you. :lol:

I came to know about the clan leader change only after seeing your messages. I didn't play Elemental kingdoms before, so what i've learnt in MR is purely based on trial and errors in MR and from the EK site.

Don't worry guys. I promise to make our clan, a better one.
Thanks to you both, once again. :smile:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb...ng-meme-674-1.jpg/320px-Crying-meme-674-1.jpg

Hey EastX :smile: and dkp1977 :smile: , thanks for believing in me..

Paul, i understand your situation - being the games editor at WPCentral and contributing to iMore and Android central, you can't concentrate on a particular one as you've to try other games too to review it.

dkp1977, you're one of the oldest member in our clan - so unless you ask me to kick out, i won't do you. :lol:

I came to know about the clan leader change only after seeing your messages. I didn't play Elemental kingdoms before, so what i've learnt in MR is purely based on trial and errors in MR and from the EK site.

Don't worry guys. I promise to make our clan, a better one.
Thanks to you both, once again. :smile:

You're welcome. You've been a member of the clan for ages now and you're probably the most active one of all of us, so you deserve it best imho. :)
And yeah, as far as I remember Paul immediately invited me after he founded the clan. :)

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Congrats Lumio!
And hope to see you back on every now and then Paul!
And glad you got your game back dkp =p

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

How far are you guys on the maps btw? I'm stuck at map 11 hidden level. Just needed to finish that for the event, but couldn't get past EASY >_<

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

How far are you guys on the maps btw? I'm stuck at map 11 hidden level. Just needed to finish that for the event, but couldn't get past EASY >_<

I'm still at 10/9.. Haven't played the single player mode in ages. Kinda bored of it. Tbh, I much prefer Order & Chaos Duels these days. Much more polished gameplay, more influence on actual fights and many more things I like. All I do in MR is my daily PVP matches, send tokens to those on my friendslist and explore the maps I've already unlocked.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I've completed the map 11 with 1-star without hidden level, and still got 200 gems.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I 3-starred everything except the hidden level. Spent about 50 energy trying to conquer EASY but to no avail. So I guess ill just save up money to upgrade my cards. I actually think the single player maps are challenging and involve some strategy with card placement orders.

Also, by conquering them, you get more daily gold

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Hydra event is here!! Question for you veterans:

If your cards use abilities such as destroy or teleport (from hand to cemetery), does that count as a "dead" card or do you really have to decrease its HP to zero?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

How the people find Hydras which are greater than III.
Everytime i find, only Hydra I or II.

and the Dragon Point Rewards are:
- 100: 10000 gold
- 500: 1 Fire Token
- 1000:50000 gold
- 2000:2 Fire Tokens
- 5000:300 gems
- 7000:100000 gold
- 10000:5 Fire Tokens
- 20000:600 gems
- 50000:4-star card [Frostree-Folk]
- 70000:4-star card [Frostree-Folk]
- 100000:500000 gold
- 120000:50x 5* Fire Gorilla Card Fragments
- 150000:1000 gems
- 200000:50x 5* Fire Gorilla Card Fragments

Why would we need to get these much points, only to get the Fire Gorilla Card Fragments ?
This is dumb.

Last edited:

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah it is random. My goal was 1000 gems, but think I'll stop trying lol.

Btw, how do we get to grand Marshall and ask those other clan ranks?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

EastX already has Fire Gorilla.
How do you got it, paul? Maze or tokens ?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

EastX already has Fire Gorilla.
How do you got it, paul? Maze or tokens ?

I got it from buying the limited time card pack with gems, back when the card was first introduced.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I got it from buying the limited time card pack with gems, back when the card was first introduced.

Yeah.. Let me put this in a Samuel L. Jackson kinda way, Paul. You're one lucky motherf*cker. ;) But I can't really complain either, I've had some nice card rewards during several exploring sessions.
Anyways, I'm getting more and more tired of this game. Have you seen the latest "event" where you get rewarded for buying booster packs? The best rewards needs you to buy 25(!) packs. That's 7500 gems overall. Means you're paying roughly 75 bucks to get this one rewards. This is completely nuts.
I really wished Order & Chaos Duels had clan or guild support. This game is so much more polished, so much more exciting. And even though it has in app purchases just like Magic Realms, you don't really need them, as you get plenty of runes for playing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon