Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Yeah.. Let me put this in a Samuel L. Jackson kinda way, Paul. You're one lucky motherf*cker. ;) But I can't really complain either, I've had some nice card rewards during several exploring sessions.
Anyways, I'm getting more and more tired of this game. Have you seen the latest "event" where you get rewarded for buying booster packs? The best rewards needs you to buy 25(!) packs. That's 7500 gems overall. Means you're paying roughly 75 bucks to get this one rewards. This is completely nuts.
I really wished Order & Chaos Duels had clan or guild support. This game is so much more polished, so much more exciting. And even though it has in app purchases just like Magic Realms, you don't really need them, as you get plenty of runes for playing.

Eh I take events with a grain of salt. Don't really like the red banded dragon anyway. I pursue events that are attainable and don't require money. I did buy 4 booster packs for that savory feast though. But not buying 6 more for the 2nd feast. We must not forget that MR is also a business and there are certainly customers who are willing to fork over the money for some of that stuff. People with the money are generally the ones on top. In every game

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Eh I take events with a grain of salt. Don't really like the red banded dragon anyway. I pursue events that are attainable and don't require money. I did buy 4 booster packs for that savory feast though. But not buying 6 more for the 2nd feast. We must not forget that MR is also a business and there are certainly customers who are willing to fork over the money for some of that stuff. People with the money are generally the ones on top. In every game

I know that, mate. :) I'm playing many freemium games (Royal Revolt 2, Dungeon Gems, Order and Chaos Duels) and even have spent some money in some of them. But MR is kinda excessive. It's a good game nonetheless, but it's not by far as good as Duels. I really wished Duels had clans or guilds. That would be killer. :)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Today's KW results:

Gl55pGf.jpg

1. Forest with 52 clans.
2. Tundra with 56 clans.
3. Mountain with 33 clans.
4. Swamp with 18 clans.

There's no wonder why Swamp and mountain are getting pawned easily in every KW every time.
MR shouldn't have provided the option for changing the kingdoms - because of this most of the clans got changed to Tundra or Forest after few KW.

Btw, WPCentral is 3rd among the Mountain clan.

If i'm right RESOURCES refer to the people who fought in KW from each clan/region.
Here also, Mountain and Swamp got only half of what other clans have.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Today's KW results:

http://i.imgur.com/Gl55pGf.jpg

Btw, WPCentral is 3rd among the Mountain clan.

If i'm right RESOURCES refer to the people who fought in KW from each clan/region.
Here also, Mountain and Swamp got only half of what other clans have.

Ooo I assumed it was the number of points captured on the map. But dang

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Today's KW results:

8QH5LgL.jpg

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Poor swamp guys!
But i truly admire them!

Lots of clans either changed to Forest or Tundra after few KW, as they win most of time. But still some clans stick to the Moutain/Swamp and fight till they gievup. Good work Mountain and Swamp guys!:cool:

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Ooo I assumed it was the number of points captured on the map. But dang
U r right u got 50 points for ur base & additional points for capturing other territories after some interval of time may be 5 mins

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Even though Kingdom Wars have been happening for quite some time now, I've never ever seen one when playing the game. Pisses me off. -_- I know they happen only on a certain time of the day on these weekends, but I always seem to miss them. Could anyone please tell me when they exactly happen? In GMT +1 please. :)

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Even though Kingdom Wars have been happening for quite some time now, I've never ever seen one when playing the game. Pisses me off. -_- I know they happen only on a certain time of the day on these weekends, but I always seem to miss them. Could anyone please tell me when they exactly happen? In GMT +1 please. :)
They happen at 0400 as per ur time zone

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah! My goal is still 1000 gems. It would make me "break even" with being top 100 too. With so many of us attacking it, I didn't want our efforts going to waste. I have this last day to gain 25,000 points. I think I can do it!!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Yeah! My goal is still 1000 gems. It would make me "break even" with being top 100 too. With so many of us attacking it, I didn't want our efforts going to waste. I have this last day to gain 25,000 points. I think I can do it!!

Good luck that. :)
My target is for 600 gems, still 4k D-points left.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My complaint with the KW is the pairing system. I very seldom win a battle because I am constantly fighting level 60 or higher opponents. Very rarely do I get an opponent close to my level. Makes it almost impossible to win a battle.

I do have a question though. Does it matter what class of cards we use for the KW. Since we are a Mountain clan, would a mountain card deck work better?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, I hey beat up by those high level players too. And no, I don't think there's an advantage for using mountain cards

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys as I bored with this game so from onwards I m not regular so if u want to throw out me than u can ;) HellRaiser

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077