Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hubszo

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Using both mobile (4G) and Wi-Fi. Same happens, game will start but then will stack on 'Updating...'

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Using both mobile (4G) and Wi-Fi. Same happens, game will start but then will stack on 'Updating...'
Usually the "UPDATING" screen with the lady takes 3-5 seconds, and jump right into the main menu.
Maybe, anyone who's using WP8 can help you to check whether the game has a problem in WP8, because most of us here are on WP8.1..

Hubszo

May 19, 2014
Visit site

Indeed I'm still on WP8 despite that Preview for Dev. has been on my phone for a while :smile: - I'm just a bit unsure regarding eventual consequences here in Norway if on WP8.1 (probably unjustified concern). Speaking of, any crucial back-up required before 8>8.1 update?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm Sparkiekun in game.

As for the loading screen, my connection is off when my WiFi is buggy or I'm in a dead zone in my house. Sometimes I go outside to get it to work or have to switch WiFi off

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Am a squire now :D

Congrats. You can look forward to the Ancient Oni you can get as a reward once you've become a knight. I've recently maxed it out and it's damn awesome. Even though one of your cards on the battlefield gets randomly sacrificed.

Am a Knight now. :cool:
Acquired the Ancient Oni. but can't put it in the deck because of cost limitation.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

So its a good idea for everyone to attack those high level hydras right? I think even though we do minuscule damage, eventually taking it out reaps great rewards

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

So its a good idea for everyone to attack those high level hydras right? I think even though we do minuscule damage, eventually taking it out reaps great rewards
I only get Dragon points, and sometimes the card HARPY while attacking.

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

Well Lumia 1020 here as well. WP 8.1 dev preview version. I have had the same problem with the game that it gets stuck in the "updating"part after selecting the guest option from the start.
Sent from my NeverAndroidAgain**1020** via Tapatalk

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

While playing the game, sometimes i get the "LOADING" screen is spinning forever.
Ive to close and reopen the game, thereby eventually losing 2 energy. :(

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Hii mahself Aman aka Hell Raiser :)
It's good to join u guyz

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Is it worth buying the Moor ripper Warlord pack for 480 gems?
Anybody bought? I don't want to waste my gems, if it features the same cards from usual pack..

Btw, welcome Hell Raiser :D So you're the guy with the avatar of Soul thief!!!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Bought at the last minute, The pack just got the usual cards, nothing new :eck:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Bought at the last minute, The pack just got the usual cards, nothing new :eck:

I've purchased some of the previously available special packs. I have never been lucky enough to get one of those ubar cards either. -_-

Funny thing though. Since I've enchanted all the cards I play up to level 10 ages ago, I was collecting gold like crazy (just didn't know what to do with it). And yesterday it struck me that I was still using 4 2 star runes which have never seen a single enchantment, lol.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I've used it before on skeleton king and didn't get anything good except taiga general. I got leprechaun on first try. Didn't bother with moor ripper. Focusing on level 10 cards

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

And yesterday it struck me that I was still using 4 2 star runes which have never seen a single enchantment, lol.
lol. Runes comes in handy, when taking class-specific cards. Previously, i have some high HP cards and use it on all levels.
But realised lately that Class-specific runes + Anti-class-specific-cards with HP is a way to win.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I've used it before on skeleton king and didn't get anything good except taiga general. I got leprechaun on first try. Didn't bother with moor ripper. Focusing on level 10 cards

Damn, People with Taiga general usually win because of the EXILE. :eck:
I never got that. I only have Treant healer with EXILE ability, but it's low on Attack (even at Lvl.10, the attack is at 365)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Damn, People with Taiga general usually win because of the EXILE. :eck:
I never got that. I only have Treant healer with EXILE ability, but it's low on Attack (even at Lvl.10, the attack is at 365)

I already have two or three of him. With another one following as clan reward soon. Too bad there's no trade option in game. -_- I'd even trade a couple of Fire Kirins, lol.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Good job on the recent Hydra event, everybody!

I updated the first post with some of our members' usernames. If you haven't shared your name yet and you're in the clan, please do so.

I already have two or three of him. With another one following as clan reward soon. Too bad there's no trade option in game. -_- I'd even trade a couple of Fire Kirins, lol.

Man, I don't have a single Taiga general yet. I do have two or three cards who are immune to Exile though. If they actually get matched up against Taiga General, they neutralize him nicely. But it's a matter of luck.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Good job on the recent Hydra event, everybody!

I updated the first post with some of our members' usernames. If you haven't shared your name yet and you're in the clan, please do so.

Man, I don't have a single Taiga general yet. I do have two or three cards who are immune to Exile though. If they actually get matched up against Taiga General, they neutralize him nicely. But it's a matter of luck.

Get in touch with the devs and convince them to implement a trading feature for clans.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte