Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

I just got a draconian shaman. Pair that worth the leprechaun.... 😜

Mike Marvel

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hello all,

My game name is Kendall.
I am playing a forest/tundra deck, with a blackstone (mountain) for the raised flag rune.

Below are my experience and opinions.

The sum can be greater than the parts.
Best ability is Snipe. Always hit the weakest with full damage. Uncounterable, except for "Stun".

My level 10 cards:
Best
Leprechaun (Best in my deck, Regret not gambling for one more.)
Ice dragon (Nice staying power, clean sweep rocks)
Taiga General (Exile)
Aeneas (A good counter for many 5-star cards. Got 2, use only 1 due to Sacrifice+high cost)

Good
Fire Kirin (Low cost, low wait for 5*)
Water Elemental (Frozen+Heal)
Armored Mantis (underrated, (305*1.5)+90+210=757.2 damage per round, too bad about the low HP)
Wood Elf Archer (Low cost+high returns)
Treant Healer (Reincarnation 2, 6 Wait)

Average
Bronze Dragon
Blackstone
Harpy

Don't know how to rate
Soul Thief (Wicked leech looks good on paper. But I only got it to work once without the card dying in 10 tries. Unlucky?)
Draconian Shaman (It's really a mixed bag, sometimes it's the winner. Hate it when it sacrifices my prefectly healthy 5-star cards.)

Runes
Thundershield rocks.
Nimble Soul is good when it activates (3 dead Forest)
Raised Flag is difficult to trigger since many high level cards have immunity or reflection. When it triggers, it almost always overkill (3000+).

My dream card:
Night Elf Ranger/

"OP" card:
5* Armored Mantis with high HP/Damage, 4 Wait and 14 Cost and replace Concentration with Evasion.

Good website: Elemental Kingdoms Strategy | Stats, Cards, & Strategy.
Learn a lot from it

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Get in touch with the devs and convince them to implement a trading feature for clans.

Elemental kingdom players were asking this feature since 2013 with devs. No reply from devs, though.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I just got a draconian shaman. Pair that worth the leprechaun.... ��
I got it today too. Sometimes Sacrifice feature comes in handy, sometimes it sucks when it takes high HP/attack cards for sacrifice; :lol:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I got it today too. Sometimes Sacrifice feature comes in handy, sometimes it sucks when it takes high HP/attack cards for sacrifice; :lol:

That's why I always play a card that sacrifices another before I play those I want to keep. Only cards to the left of the card that needs a sacrifice are sacrificed.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I've grown to hate the shaman. I use that website too Kendall.

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

On Android I got used to that devs replied and reacted to bugs in games. Disappointed that this game's devs doesn't seem to fix that "updating"-loop many players have. At least they could inform people that problem is known one and is getting fixed. But only silence...
Sent from my NeverAndroidAgain**1020** via Tapatalk

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Ah, Kingdom War, finally. :) I'll try and play as much as I can. Unfortunately I'm currently lacking some spare time though. Well, I'l try my best. :)
Looking forward to next week's new Gameloft release for WP: Order & Chaos Duels. Imho the most beautiful TCG available on any mobile platform. And tbg, the in app purchases there will most likely be no more offernding than those in Magic Reals. :)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I wish i could exchange the 'Card fragments' in MR for Gold/Gems.
It's of no use to me, because we won't need all the cards and some are already available in maze explorations.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Looking forward to next week's new Gameloft release for WP: Order & Chaos Duels. Imho the most beautiful TCG available on any mobile platform. And tbg, the in app purchases there will most likely be no more offernding than those in Magic Reals. :)
I haven't played OCD, and saw some of the gameplay in Youtube. In my view, MR is simple, more refined and elegant than OCD. If we can select the order of cards in MR while playing, it will be just awesome.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

On Android I got used to that devs replied and reacted to bugs in games. Disappointed that this game's devs doesn't seem to fix that "updating"-loop many players have. At least they could inform people that problem is known one and is getting fixed. But only silence...
Sent from my NeverAndroidAgain**1020** via Tapatalk
Sort of. Facebook page of Elemental kingdoms (Android/iOS) is where the devs hang about. Fb page of Magic realms is just like a joke, where a post is made for special events/bug fixes/sale.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Kingdom War is starting this Friday.
Is our clan participating?

https://www.facebook.com/magicrealms

It costs us 10K of clan currency to join, which will slow us down on the road to leveling up the clan. But if everyone is excited for it then I will enter us.

Also, this probably goes without saying, but.... Everyone needs to participate in 10-15 Arena battles per day. That's the standard and you should hardly ever fail to meet it. I think most of our current lineup has already gotten into the swing of things, so this is just a reminder.

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

It costs us 10K of clan currency to join, which will slow us down on the road to leveling up the clan. But if everyone is excited for it then I will enter us.

Also, this probably goes without saying, but.... Everyone needs to participate in 10-15 Arena battles per day. That's the standard and you should hardly ever fail to meet it. I think most of our current lineup has already gotten into the swing of things, so this is just a reminder.

How much Clan currency we need now to level up to Clan Level 7??

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone managed to beat the second star of 10-10 in the campaign? The Arctic Cephalids are practically invincible. I *think* the only way to neutralize them would be with Exile-type abilities since you just can't hit them enough. And I have zero cards with that kind of ability, ugh.

Oh, and you have to neutralize that stupid Treant Healer card that brings two cards back to life *immediately.* Which is hard to do with everything else going on.

Correct! 10K is practically a drop in the bucket - I think we make about 20K per day. Each person contributes about 1950 (130 * 15, a low estimate) if he or she does all 15 daily matches. So really we can make over 40K per day if every single person contributes the full amount.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Correct! 10K is practically a drop in the bucket - I think we make about 20K per day. Each person contributes about 1950 (130 * 15, a low estimate) if he or she does all 15 daily matches. So really we can make over 40K per day if every single person contributes the full amount.
I use all the 15 matches/day in Arena.

Regarding the clan level up, still we have to get 414K+, that will take weeks to level up. In the meantime, why can't we participate in the special events? In Kingdom Wars (KM) also, we are participating as a clan to take on another clans and get rewards. Won't it add to the clan treasury of ours? Or is it limited to KM alone??

Am ok with whatever decision, that you guys (as a clan) take. :angel:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99