Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hmm.. Possibly.. Whatever, dude, World Tree is on! :D

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Glad to see, we ascended to the Clan level 5.. :D

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Am a squire now :D

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Am a squire now :D

Congrats. You can look forward to the Ancient Oni you can get as a reward once you've become a knight. I've recently maxed it out and it's damn awesome. Even though one of your cards on the battlefield gets randomly sacrificed.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

After the last update, am not seeing anything in MAPS except a blank screen.

Anyone has the same problem?

@paul @dkp1977- ???

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

After the last update, am not seeing anything in MAPS except a blank screen.

Anyone has the same problem?

@paul @dkp1977- ???

Yup, same here. It's all black. -_-

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

9Jx5Lai.jpg

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hope they deliver a fix soon. :'(
Btw, there's a new card game in WP store named CABALS.

Gonna give that a try, till Magic realms get fixed :D

Last edited:

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I just downloaded and can't start playing because it won't go into the Maps page. As stated, just a black screen.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Is the dev for Magic realms available in wpcentral forums?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Once the spot opens up, I'd like to join the clan! Sparkiekun is the username. Maybe get my girlfriend in too. She's better than me (by getting lucky. she got awesome cards from packs). We play daily... Or half-hourly lol

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Jeez, now the demon invasion has an error! We're all stuck at queue with no one doing damage

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Jeez, now the demon invasion has an error! We're all stuck at queue with no one doing damage
The update sucks in big time.. :(
Also the energy didn't cross >70, though the game we will receive 20 energy twice a day. :/

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

The update sucks in big time.. :(
Also the energy didn't cross >70, though the game we will receive 20 energy twice a day. :/

It has always been like that for me. I was under the impression that 70 is the energy cap.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

It has always been like that for me. I was under the impression that 70 is the energy cap.

Surprised to see 120 Energy, after updated the game tday..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)