Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Surprised to see 120 Energy, after updated the game tday..

Me too. Could be related to the Hydra event though. I hope I'll manage to get my hands on some devent high level cards this time. World Tree Event kinda sucked for me. -_-

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Me too. Could be related to the Hydra event though. I hope I'll manage to get my hands on some devent high level cards this time. World Tree Event kinda sucked for me. -_-

Hydra event was over, while i updating the game. So, i don't fit in.
Maybe, the devs compensated for the loss of days as Energy to those who affected by the previous update. Maybe!!!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Hydra event was over, while i updating the game. So, i don't fit in.
Maybe, the devs compensated for the loss of days as Energy to those who affected by the previous update. Maybe!!!

Huh? Over? I've participated a couple of minutes ago.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

WPCentral clan is at Rank 71, in Hydra Clan Leader board.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Updated....

WPCentral clan is at Rank 37, in Hydra Clan Leader board. :cool:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Where do you guys see which rank our clan has? oO

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Anybody experience this problem?

Sometimes I play MR along with a song playing in the background via music app. If the song changes, MR quits automatically. I've to start the game again. :eck: Btw, am using Lumia 520.

Not sure whether it is because of 512MB RAM or a problem common to all Lumias!!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I just tested. It also happens on the 920. Probably has to do with the game.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I just tested. It also happens on the 920. Probably has to do with the game.
I've submitted the bug report via their Google docs bug report repository.
Hope they fix soon.

Btw, Elemental kingdom facebook page is more lively, when compared to the Magic realms facebook. It got lots of contests and more stuffs. MR facebook page is sort of dead. :/

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Once the spot opens up, I'd like to join the clan! Sparkiekun is the username. Maybe get my girlfriend in too. She's better than me (by getting lucky. she got awesome cards from packs). We play daily... Or half-hourly lol

We're about a day away from leveling up the clan and creating two new spots. Is your girlfriend down for joining, and does she do PvP regularly?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh she'd be thrilled! She was kinda jealous because she doesn't have anyone to do this event with. But yeah, she's as active as I am. Her username is SerenaLune

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Very nice to see we're growing quickly. :)

Hubszo

May 19, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

Can anyone advise please?
I have installed MR a few times already (including latest update from today) on my L1020 running WP8 but all I can see is never-ending 'Updating...' screen with 0% progress while loading (regardless if I go with free play or register a user).

I really enjoy Hearthstone on Battle.net and I had high hopes to play MR on Windows Phone :(

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hi,

Can anyone advise please?
I have installed MR a few times already (including latest update from today) on my L1020 running WP8 but all I can see is never-ending 'Updating...' screen with 0% progress while loading (regardless if I go with free play or register a user).

I really enjoy Hearthstone on Battle.net and I had high hopes to play MR on Windows Phone :(
Playing the game via mobile connection or Wifi?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Why don't we update the first post with our WP central Forum names and Magic Realms user names?
It will be easier for us to identify inside the game, as a clan..

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Why don't we update the first post with our WP central Forum names and Magic Realms user names?
It will be easier for us to identify inside the game, as a clan..

Only Paul can update the post. Well, my name is the same anyways. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb