Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

You guys participating in the soccer cards? I'm working on 5 of 6 cards ATM but my funds are low now 😭 hopefully I can get the archfiend from KW

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Speaking of KW, you guys know any way to rack up alot of honor points?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

You guys participating in the soccer cards? I'm working on 5 of 6 cards ATM but my funds are low now �� hopefully I can get the archfiend from KW

Speaking of KW, you guys know any way to rack up alot of honor points?

What's so special about Archfiend Striker? I haven't seen anywhere about this card, even in Elemental kingdoms.
Defending a falling place and winning back gets you more Honor points, than going to attack other elementals to spread our reign. If you got enough gems to reset the hearts and with higher Lvl, then you can go and capture other elementals easily.

Tundra/Forest clans has lots of Level 70+ players (you can see these players occuping higher merits in Demon invasion), so they wont all the time in last week's 3 KW events. Mountain came up on third place, followed by Swamp.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm in a dilemma of spending 480 Gems for the special warlord pack.
Sometimes, only one special card exists among the ten.

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Hey are we going to participate in kw or not......and if yes then plz register our clan ASAP

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Ya. Am receiving the error message YOUR CLAN WAS REGISTERED FOR THE KINGDOM WAR EVENT. Last week we attended. I think there's a problem somewhere.
Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Error message

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140705_0001.png
    wp_ss_20140705_0001.png
    868.1 KB · Views: 3

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Mountain clan lost today in KW, just before the 5 minutes of 21:00. :unhappy:
Reasons i think, which made us to be defeated are:

1. Forest/Tundra have more clans than Mountain and swamp, and also the teams have Level 70+ players.
QAT6AXw.jpg

2. Everyone is attacking the nodes of other regions, leaving none to defend the nodes of us (Mountain). As per the article on KW by Elemental kingdoms, "Defending important locations is great to help preserve your faction’s territory and also generally a more efficient way to gain Honor than attacking. "

3. Attend KW events regularly, it's not only easy for a clan to level up easily but also for you to exchange your Honor points for rare cards.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Error message

Sorry I got us in a little late on Friday. As I said before, they won't let me register even one minute before the event starts. But yeah, everyone please do your part to defend our areas tonight.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Sorry I got us in a little late on Friday. As I said before, they won't let me register even one minute before the event starts. But yeah, everyone please do your part to defend our areas tonight.

Seems all're doing PvP battles regularly because on 27-June, we had 225,392 Clan money in our treasury. Within 2 weeks, we have gathered around another 200,000+ and now we're at 456,000+. Good job guys. We're at another 200,000+ to reach Clan Level 7, which i hope will be reached in next 2 weeks. :cool:

Guys. Compared to Sunday's KW, we came 7th place today with 33000+ Honor points in Mountain clan. I hope the attendees would've got more Honor points, as MR team announced this weekend's KW worth double points. See you all again in next week's KW.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm a Squire now. LOL.

Just a reminder though. I will have limited play time over the weekend and next weekend, and from the 14th to the 19th I will have no internet access, I'll be floating around the Caribbean :smile: . I'll see ya when I get back.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Have a safe trip! So how did you get that moss dragon? Tower or packs?

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to Magic Realms.

Today, I've just claimed the reward "get a 5* card from maze". The thing is I have no 5*, at all. Is that a bug?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to Magic Realms.

Today, I've just claimed the reward "get a 5* card from maze". The thing is I have no 5*, at all. Is that a bug?

You know, my girlfriend said the exact same thing to me a few days ago. So I guess it is. Go report it and get 100 gems lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99