Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

You know, my girlfriend said the exact same thing to me a few days ago. So I guess it is. Go report it and get 100 gems lol

I did get the gems, just not the card. Guess I'll have to be content with those gems.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Hi guys, I'm a newbie to Magic Realms.

Today, I've just claimed the reward "get a 5* card from maze". The thing is I have no 5*, at all. Is that a bug?
Are you sure you've claimed the card, and not the 5* card fragment?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Hey paul........plzz register the clan for KW ASAP

Sorry guys. The clan war starts right when I go into work and it's always a really busy time for me. Tonight, somebody PM me right at the start or just before it if you can.

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Are you sure you've claimed the card, and not the 5* card fragment?
Let's me check... Ok, it says "receive a 5* card from a tower for the 1st time".

One more question: Do I need to manually browse all those 199pages to search for a suitable clan? (I mean, there's no search function other than the name search, which is pretty much useless, since one has to know about the guild to be able to get the name)

I know this topic is more like wpcentral's clan hall, but I can't really find any other places on the internet to ask about MR... So plz pardon my noob questions :grincry:

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

One more question: Do I need to manually browse all those 199pages to search for a suitable clan? (I mean, there's no search function other than the name search, which is pretty much useless, since one has to know about the guild to be able to get the name)

I know this topic is more like wpcentral's clan hall, but I can't really find any other places on the internet to ask about MR... So plz pardon my noob questions :grincry:

Well, why wouldn't you want to join our clan? The only requirement is to play 10-15 pvp matches daily, which any clan would expect of you.

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Well, why wouldn't you want to join our clan? The only requirement is to play 10-15 pvp matches daily, which any clan would expect of you.
A couple days ago, I did plan to join wpcentral but your clan was full. And right now my lv is kinda low, anyways. When I get it up a bit, I will definitely come back to see if there is an available spot. :cool:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Guys, we did good today in KW. Keep up the work :)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

and BTW, we are just 40K less to level up to Clan level 7. :cool:

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

A couple days ago, I did plan to join wpcentral but your clan was full. And right now my lv is kinda low, anyways. When I get it up a bit, I will definitely come back to see if there is an available spot. :cool:

Level doesn't really matter, as long as you play your 10-15 PVP matches each day. You'll level up quickly anyways.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Please send me energy! I only have clan members as my friends but not getting the 12 limit ):

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Please send me energy! I only have clan members as my friends but not getting the 12 limit ):
I usually send energy to all those,who send me.
Instead of adding all Clan members as friends, monitor those who send you energy daily or often and retain them. Remove others, and add non-clan members and repeat the same method.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Btw, we (mountain clans) did good today.
Whether we have KW by next week or it ends by today?

Am not in facebook. So can't ask the dev directly.
Can anybody ask and confirm

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Look what I just received as reward for capturing a common thieve that was explored by someone else and already down to less than 2k HP. oO

Attachments

• wp_ss_20140714_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20140714_0001.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 5

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

^ Congrats. I never got a card a 4/5* card from thieves. :/
But i got the Moss dragon from Scarlet tower. :D

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

^ Congrats. I never got a card a 4/5* card from thieves. :/
But i got the Moss dragon from Scarlet tower. :D

I barely ever get good cards. Be it as reward or from the expensive expansion packs. My only good cards I randomly got so far are said Moss Dragon, Glacial Interceptor, Taiga General and one I already forgot the name of. :)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

We're on Clan level 7 :cool:

w7ilCoc.jpg

But, why the clan treasury is showing such low? oO

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Hey, what's the best place to explore to generate the most money? Most I've gotten was 3500 at 8-1 and 10-4

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo