Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Paul, register for KW.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Oh yeah, I do demon invasion everyday and always get top 50. Also got last hit yesterday with Deucalion (; but in general, I think some map levels give more than others. Just wanted to know if you guys knew the best spots

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Oh yeah, I do demon invasion everyday and always get top 50. Also got last hit yesterday with Deucalion (; but in general, I think some map levels give more than others. Just wanted to know if you guys knew the best spots
Usually gold increases with increasing map levels, and it's also depends on the attack of the cards (ie., whether you eliminate the hero itself or only the cards of the opponent hero).

amangup009

May 29, 2014
Visit site

Hey Paul......plz remove the guy named waterfish as he was not active from 20 days.........also check the newbies as they don't fight even a single fight in 2 3 days

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I'm back. It looks like the clan leveled up while I was away. :cool:

It looks like I didn't get my rewards from the World Tree event though. Oh well.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I'm back. It looks like the clan leveled up while I was away. :cool:

It looks like I didn't get my rewards from the World Tree event though. Oh well.
Welcome back. World tree is not that much great.
But don't miss the July events and Kingdom war for more rewards.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Jeez the demon invasion at 5AM pacific went down in less than 3 minutes!! Where do you guys stand in events?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Jeez the demon invasion at 5AM pacific went down in less than 3 minutes!! Where do you guys stand in events?

​I keep missing the invasion as well. I'm going through a busy period though, so it's not discouraging me too much. BTW, if they do another Kingdom War, don't forget to PM me here so I can get us in on time!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

The truth is - Lots of top level players are above Lvl 80+ with HP overe than 10000+ playing with special cards which have high attack. So, even if a player takes about 20,000 HP per hit on demon, one (top lvl players) will always have a chance of doing 50,000 HP hit on demon.

Moreover, players who spend money on gems hit the demon - reset the cool down time with gems - hit the demon - reset the cool down time with gems and go on. Hence, the low/med level players don't get a chance to hit the demon more than once. I noticed that for a few days, most people land only one hit per demon. While waiting for the cool down time, the top level players easily slay the demon and grab more merits and goodies.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

​I keep missing the invasion as well. I'm going through a busy period though, so it's not discouraging me too much. BTW, if they do another Kingdom War, don't forget to PM me here so I can get us in on time!

I guess, we have KW event this weekend too.
In all KW events, Tundra/Forest tops the event with 1st and 2nd, Mountain on 3rd and Swamp on 4th.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hope, everybody got a mail from magicrealms.helpdesk@gmail.com like this:

Dear Players,

Currently, according to player's report, we found a few players are using cheat add-ons. we strongly suggest please do not touch anything like that, or your account will be banned permanently.

Thank you,
Magic Realms team

That explains, how certain people easily level up or hit demon more i guess.

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Paul, don't forget to register for KW event this time.

To all members of the Magic realms wpcentral clan: PM paul, if he didn't register at the correct time, as i won't be available at Pacific time.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Paul, don't forget to register for KW event this time.

To all members of the Magic realms wpcentral clan: PM paul, if he didn't register at the correct time, as i won't be available at Pacific time.

I think Mountain completely lost today's war like 20 minutes before it ended... I just couldn't do anything after that. Really weird and lame.

​In Mountain chat, people were saying that users who are under level 50 should focus on defense - especially stuff closest to the home territory. People over 50 should try to run offense. So do that Saturday and Sunday, guys.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Just letting you know that my 1520 is going to have its cracked screen replaced. And it seems I never made an account for Magic Realms, so I can't even just download it to my 1020 and continue there. -_-

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I thought you had to create an account when you started playing.

It sounds like you need to invest in a case, dude!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I thought you had to create an account when you started playing.

It sounds like you need to invest in a case, dude!

I do have one, but it wasn't closed properly and the device slipped out, feel with its screen on a tiny stone and cracked.

I thought I made an account, yeah. Well, obviously I didn't. :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)