Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

I do have one, but it wasn't closed properly and the device slipped out, feel with its screen on a tiny stone and cracked.

I thought I made an account, yeah. Well, obviously I didn't. :/

Dang. Sorry that happened to you. We'll miss you while you're gone from the game.

(BTW, don't miss my Royal Revolt 2 review later today!)

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Dang. Sorry that happened to you. We'll miss you while you're gone from the game.

(BTW, don't miss my Royal Revolt 2 review later today!)

I'll check it out. Speaking of which, churn l check your Skype please, I asked you for a favor. ;)

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I'll check it out. Speaking of which, churn l check your Skype please, I asked you for a favor. ;)

I'm like an hour or two away from being able to log into Skype. Will check it out as soon as I get home.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I do have one, but it wasn't closed properly and the device slipped out, feel with its screen on a tiny stone and cracked.

I thought I made an account, yeah. Well, obviously I didn't. :/
If you install MR again on the same phone, it will resume from where you left even though you've uninstalled it before.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

If you install MR again on the same phone, it will resume from where you left even though you've uninstalled it before.

Are you sure? Even though I'm not logged in?

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Are you sure? Even though I'm not logged in?
If you opted for "Quick start" previously, then hitting "Quick start" now will make the game to resume from wherever you left.
I once uninstalled the game accidentally, and installed again only to find that the game data lies in the phone even when you uninstall the game.

I don't know how they does like retaining game data while uninstalling the game, but it comes in handy.
Same works for LIES OF ASTAROTH too. :smile:

See you matey! :D

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

If you opted for "Quick start" previously, then hitting "Quick start" now will make the game to resume from wherever you left.
I once uninstalled the game accidentally, and installed again only to find that the game data lies in the phone even when you uninstall the game.

I don't know how they does like retaining game data while uninstalling the game, but it comes in handy.
Same works for LIES OF ASTAROTH too. :smile:

See you matey! :D

This wouldn't help, as devices usually get hard resetted during the repairing process. :/ I'll surely have to contact support beforehand since I invested quite some money in the game.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I thought quick start made you make an account either way. I mean you have a character name which is attached to some account. Forgotten login and password?

Btw, we made top 3 on mountain KW. Good job guys!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

I thought quick start made you make an account either way. I mean you have a character name which is attached to some account. Forgotten login and password?

It's not bound to anything unfortunately. :/

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

It will only work, when you've made a real account other than choosing "Quick start".
I feel both good and sad. Good is that, we're on top 3 and bad is that we lost badly. We was beaten within 30 minutes of game.

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

It will only work, when you've made a real account other than choosing "Quick start".
I feel both good and sad. Good is that, we're on top 3 and bad is that we lost badly. We was beaten within 30 minutes of game.

Totally convinced that the winning side was cheating this weekend. The devs also need to step in and divide the kingdoms up fairly instead of letting people switch to the side that always wins.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Some freaking Voodoo sh*t is going on.. oO I've launched Magic Realms on my 1020 just a couple of seconds ago to find out where I need to turn to in order to get support. Well, guess what! It showed the exact same account (Level 53 and so on) I had been using on my 1520 all the time. All I previously did was "Quickstart" and entering the same name I was using on the 1520 too. I've never logged in or such. No idea how the hell it worked, but it did. YAY! Back for good, b*tches! ;)

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

@dkp1977 That's what i told you about the "Quick start" and resuming from where you left if you install it on the same phone!

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

@dkp1977 That's what i told you about the "Quick start" and resuming from where you left if you install it on the same phone!

But I installed it on a totally different phone. ;) My take on this is that the game still creates an account for you which is related to your username. You just don't have an email and password attached to it. When I launched it on the 1520 last time, it must have recognized that I used the same account on the 1020 and synchronized the progress. So when I launched it on my 1020 today (for the first time after I noticed I had to start all over on it), it synchronized back.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

That don't make any sense. So I can login with your username in my mobile and play from where you left off?

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

That don't make any sense. So I can login with your username in my mobile and play from where you left off?

There's certainly some security thing involved, But how'd you explain otherwise?

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I really want to retire from this game, but I can't transfer leadership of the clan. Maybe you guys could just tell me whenever the clan needs to be leveled up or someone needs to be kicked.

The third objective on the secret level on map 8 is so bull****.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I really want to retire from this game, but I can't transfer leadership of the clan. Maybe you guys could just tell me whenever the clan needs to be leveled up or someone needs to be kicked.

The third objective on the secret level on map 8 is so bull****.
That's sad to hear, paul. I guess, you're busy with Royal Revolt 2 :lol:
Maybe you can check with the MR facebook page or contact magicrealms.helpdesk@gmail.com

Btw, KW Clan ranks are out. Mountain is at the 4th place, with WPcentral clan on 3rd with 58320 honor points.
I can't believe Swamp beat us this week. Usually Swamp will be on 4th place until this week's KW.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

You very be ****in' kidding, Paul. oO But should you really lay down leadership and be able to transfer it to someone else, may I suggest to make Lumio the new clan leader? He's very well informed, extremely active ingame and furthermore active on the forums too.
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro2_299 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion