Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Yeah, I hey beat up by those high level players too. And no, I don't think there's an advantage for using mountain cards

Congrats on your 1000 gems sparkie, and i got my 600 gems too. :cool:

Update:
Got another 500 gems for Hydra rank. :cool:

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

I do have a question though. Does it matter what class of cards we use for the KW. Since we are a Mountain clan, would a mountain card deck work better?
Nothing like that. You've to only use cards (any elemental) and runes which works with each other.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hey guys as I bored with this game so from onwards I m not regular so if u want to throw out me than u can ;) HellRaiser
We will all get bored eventually at some point.
Till then, keep calm and play on. :winktongue:

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

This game is bad downloaded yesterday and cant stop playing... Bit confusing on leveling your cards but I'm guessing the higher stars level more then lower... Only level 9 at moment but really good.
sent from my nokia 930

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

This game is bad downloaded yesterday and cant stop playing... Bit confusing on leveling your cards but I'm guessing the higher stars level more then lower... Only level 9 at moment but really good.
sent from my nokia 930
For new players, Draconian Shaman (Taiga General, but new people rarely get this card) is a nightmare.

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

That is foreign speak to me lol no doubt ill understand that soon.
sent from my nokia 930

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

That is foreign speak to me lol no doubt ill understand that soon.
sent from my nokia 930

Draconian Shaman - what it does is - It takes a random card from your deck, and enhance its strength by 100% (so, if it has Attack/HP as 200/400, now the Shaman will have 400/800. So, for the new players with low Attack/HP, it's a worst.

Taiga general - what it does is - It takes the opponent's card against it, and returns to your deck directly, thereby stealing your chance of attacking the opponent's card or the opponent hero thereby leaving you helpless.

As you level up, you will find many more powerful cards worst than this. lol..

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

Cheers for that :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

adamfehres

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site

My add for any one is ilovmyselfalot for the account or character streetsleeper
sent from my nokia 930

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Hey guys, can I ask sth: at lv40, should i use Headless Horseman with Elf Archer or Armored Mantis? And what should be the best ratio for these cards?
Also, does Ancient Oni worth to enchant?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, can I ask sth: at lv40, should i use Headless Horseman with Elf Archer or Armored Mantis? And what should be the best ratio for these cards?
Also, does Ancient Oni worth to enchant?
Depends what you're using it for. And what other cards you have. If its for invasion, I would not use mantis with the horsemen. As for ancient oni, it's good if you don't have better cards. I would limit that to one and pray it doesn't sacrifice a card that is doing well on the field. I have one maxed, but am not using it

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Depends what you're using it for. And what other cards you have. If its for invasion, I would not use mantis with the horsemen. As for ancient oni, it's good if you don't have better cards. I would limit that to one and pray it doesn't sacrifice a card that is doing well on the field. I have one maxed, but am not using it
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention it was for invasion. I use 3 horsemen with 1 fire mage; it works ok against Titan and Seaking but apparently not Pandarus and Mars.
Aside from Oni, I only have 2 other 5* cards, 2 kirin to be more specific. Guess I'll just enchant kirin instead of oni, as I currently don't have much gold.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Dilemme guys. With this whole lava destroyer craze going on, I initially opted out but I got ancient meteorite on today's booster pack deal, and it's really rare. What should I do??

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Dilemme guys. With this whole lava destroyer craze going on, I initially opted out but I got ancient meteorite on today's booster pack deal, and it's really rare. What should I do??

You've to get 5 more rare-items for the Lava Destroyer, which is rare as you find other cards. You've to buy more packs, it can be usual gold pack (10000) or Booster pack (300 gems) or the Warlord packs (480 gems). If you can shell more gold/gems, you can get it.

Btw, i got Ancient Dragon Skull from the usual pack (10000 gold) too, but keeping it idle.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Life Source -
Maze & Thief & Warlord & Warrior Pack

Magic Core -
Booster Card & Booster Pack

Evil Spirit -
Warlord & Warrior Pack & Gold Pack

Firepower -
Maze & Warlord & Warrior Pack

Ancient Dragon Skull -
Gold Pack

Ancient Meteorite -
Booster Card & Booster Pack

Except Ancient Dragon Skull, all costs gems a.k.a money. After all, it's a pay-to-win game.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I initially got evil spirit and ancient skull. Then I got meteorite, and just found firepower in scarlet maze. So now I just need 2 more... Magic core and life source....

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys..

I'm finding myself spending less and less time playing this game. I'm pretty much bored of it, hence my clan contribution isn't as good as it used to be. I'm not sure yet, but I might stop playing the game completely soon, as there's so many other games I'm currently enjoying better than Magic Realms.
So in order to make room for a more engaged player, it might be best if you kick me out of the clan, as I'm taking up precious space there. ;)
I'll keep following this thread though and keep my friendslist (which mainly consists of WPC clan members anyways), so I can send over some energy every once in a while. ;)
Hopefully there'll be other games where we'll be able to form another WPC guild/clan and join forces again. You're definitey a great bunch of people, and I'd love to play with you guys again some day. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss