Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

@dkp1977 It's sad to see you go. Will meet soon in another game.
Happy gaming with order and chaos duels. :)

As of now, there's only 1 open slot now for the newbies to join. Till 7~8 users applied for joining WPCentral clan, mostly within levels 30~40.
Since KW is going on, can't add them.

If Paul and you're absolutely leaving MR, i can remove you both and add 3 more newbies (existing 1 slot and 2 of yours) to the team.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

@Lumio I'm of course ok with that. Like I said, I'm taking up space which certainly several others would like to fill.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

@Lumio I'm of course ok with that. Like I said, I'm taking up space which certainly several others would like to fill.
i-know-that-feel-bro_15134030_small_.png

:)

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, better take me out too. I'm never coming back to this particular game. I have really enjoyed being part of a clan with you guys though, so we'll have to find another group game soon.

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Seems the Allfather can't be kicked out. :)

wp_ss_20140811_0001.jpg

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone knew this guy RLGL in our clan?
He's kind of inactive for the past few days.. If possible, can anyone of you contact him/her..

If he/she's going out of MR, i can replace the slot with the new active player.

Last edited:

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Nope never communicated with him before. But on a side note:

I GOT THE LAVA DESTROYER!!! (without buying gems too *this time*)

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

I only bought warlord about 4x and got evil, booster pack about 6-8x and got meteorite and magic core, and spent A LOT of time in mazes for firepower and life source. I feel kinda bad for all those people that spent $300+ to get just one card

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Good to hear, sparkie. You got lots of luck.

Am going to kick RLGL out of clan, as he/she is inactive since July-27. :(
RLGL, if you see this message - either login and logout (implying you're active and being inactive for some reasons) or leave clan (if you are interested in MR anymore), so that we can give a chance to others.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Clan members, hope you're aware of the contest for 'PvP match'.
Do participate and win goodies from MR, thereby indirectly contributing to the Clan treasure to level up for Clan level 8. :grin:

Last edited:

pruimman

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site

I started a while back with this game and I love it I'm lvl 29 now.
And can I get in the clan if there is a spot free?

Last edited:

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

I started a while back with this game and I love it I'm lvl 29 now.
And can I get in the clan if there is a spot free?

Are you an active player, who can contribute to the clan via PvP and clan events?
If yes, we can make a room for you.

Apply for the clan 'WPCentral', and post your username here.

Kak13

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

Hi Lumio, can you pls give that slot to me? My ingame nickname is kyoukak. Im currently doing 13-15 matches per day and should be able to maintain 10/day in the future.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Hi Lumio, can you pls give that slot to me? My ingame nickname is kyoukak. Im currently doing 13-15 matches per day and should be able to maintain 10/day in the future.

Welcome to the clan,kyoukak.
Grow with us. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon