Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

No problem; It's just a game meant to be played fair by all. I'll be both happy (for joining CFH) and sad (for leaving WPC). Farewell, Spark - but be active in here.

Live long, and Prosper \\//, :smile:

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - The best collectible card games for Windows Phone!

No problem; It's just a game meant to be played fair by all. I'll be both happy (for joining CFH) and sad (for leaving WPC). Farewell, Spark - but be active in here.

Live long, and Prosper \\//, :smile:

I'll definitely still be here. And I'll send energy to you guys, and help you Kim your thieves (;

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh damn. I didn't realize... I promise not to attack you guys?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Glad you guys didn't get knocked out first yesterday!

And a side note, CFH was wondering if you guys wanted to join over to forest. Gauge was asking me to ask you guys

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Spark. But we didn't want to switch sides to just survive thro KW. Though we die each week, we want to die honorably. No offense. And the important point is not many WPC players are active in KW. So, its of no use to forest. :)

Btw, what do you think of Queen of the dead?

queen_of_the_dead.jpg

I don't think, it's worth; But if you're fighting for top spot for gems, then it's worth.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Oh I like queen of the dead! I tend to like cards with leech. And this one will certainly be on my mountain deck. I'll most likely use it for DI. Just to have the demons reduce their damage. I even overlooked that it can heal itself! I would probably do a tundra/mountain deck with this card

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

^ Isn't the Demon immune to wicked leech?
Btw, SerenaLune still plays MR? I saw her active, but lots of newbies are crossing her in the clan contribution list..

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Yeah she still plays but its finals week for school. Tbh she probably forgets to so ranked matches lol

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

Lots of good things happened/gonna happen in this/next week.

1. I got Ice Knight, Jack Frost and Winged Tiger. I never had a chance of getting special cards event apart from Ice Pumpkin event.
2. While i was hunting for Christmas Spirit via FT, i got my 2nd Taiga General.
3. I was promoted to Under Marshall, and got 1 Ice Dragon as a reward.
4. Am just 5-6 fragments less of another Moss Dragon and Ice Dragon, so that will make to have 3 MDs and 5 FDs. :)
5. Our Clan is just 38k less (while i type this) to become a Level-9 clan, which will provide 2 more additional slots for newbies.

Feeling very happy; I wish i could've 5 more slots to our deck (with 10 slots) to play with new cards.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

Nice congrats!! Yeah I have all the slots. It's helpful to make different decks. Those cards are great too!! I have 3 Frost Maidens 😃

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site

So, how's the EVOLVE feature going? I guess now the PvP battles will take a bitter turn, as not all the people are interested in this feature.

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site

It's a great feature!! A little luck is involved but it adds a surprising element

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Btw, what's the reward for completing 100 points in daily quests. I get 85K points at max, coz i don't complete 5-hits on demon..

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
You have too much Omni dragons it seems..

Haha I DID have alot of omni dragons. It's because of the light paladin (; you get fragment rewards for some cards. If you go to the daily reward and click on the last treasure chest, you can see the different type of fragments you can get. Most times you get more of Sumatran, zombie, and omni and mostly none of the Aeneas, and red banded

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon