Magic Realms and Lies of Asteroth - Collectible card games for Windows Phone!

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
New player here! I'm not leveled enough to be in a clan yet, but I'm working on it. Is there any more space in the official WP community clan? Does anyone know where I can find my friend invitation code (or how I can even invite friends to the game - the feature should be there according to the help section, but I can't find it)? Also, how do I know if my game progress is being synced to the cloud?

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Your game will always be synced because online is required. I recommend to "create an account" versus the quick start. Welcome to a very expensive game to get even close to top lol.

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I've been 1 starring everything up until the 5th map, and I can already see where this is going. I'm only level 11, but the enchantments already seem like they'll take forever for the higher quality cards. I guess I'll be categorizing this game as a grinder. There's no way I'll be "beating" this one in a timely fashion. I guess I'll look forward to getting to know the clan (if I'm allowed to join).

slickxsparkie

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, before the latest update, I would say "save your feast cards for 5 star cards" but I guess they're kind of easy to come around with the daily quests. For demon invasion, the cards I started out with that did decent damage was the 3 star headless horseman. However, I'm certain that won't work as well anymore

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
New player here! I'm not leveled enough to be in a clan yet, but I'm working on it. Is there any more space in the official WP community clan? Does anyone know where I can find my friend invitation code (or how I can even invite friends to the game - the feature should be there according to the help section, but I can't find it)? Also, how do I know if my game progress is being synced to the cloud?

WPCentral is the clan name in the game. Apply for it. I will join you :)

Kovaelin

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I've joined up now that some positions opened up. There's still one more spot available. Thanks for the invitation!

I still have quite a bit to unlock. What clan activities should I be contributing with? Any tips for beating later levels in the campaign? The difficulty is starting to ramp up around the 6th map.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I've joined up now that some positions opened up. There's still one more spot available. Thanks for the invitation!

I still have quite a bit to unlock. What clan activities should I be contributing with? Any tips for beating later levels in the campaign? The difficulty is starting to ramp up around the 6th map.

I was online, when you sent your clan request :) As for clan activities, not many of our clan members are active in Kingdom wars which happens 3 days a week. Apart from that, there are events like Hydra, World tree. If possible, construct a resurrection/reanimation deck.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
. What clan activities should I be contributing with?
and don't forgot to do at least 10 PvP battles per day. Clan money for a clan generated based on PvP battles of clan members - if there's no clan money, there will be no KW for a clan. Also i see you didn't do any PvP battles after you joined.

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Should I be doing the war battles? I don't think I'll be able to win any since there's such a huge level difference.

For your level, you will be competed against people of slightly lower/higher than yours. Believe me, i started at 58000+ (level 11, i guess) and now in 200-300. As you do more battles for a clan, you will win more money for clan and receive rewards (just check your clan options) + more gold.

Just check here: Elemental Kingdoms Clan Levels and Clan Titles | Elemental Kingdoms Strategy

Lumio

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey I m hellriser.....i want to return to the game....but I cant log in.......did anyone of you change mah password???

I logged into yours before to check the decks, but didn't change the pwd. Sometimes MR team is helpful, they've mapped my quickstart user account to a mail account within a week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720