My game progress on royal revolt 2 resets to level 1, is there a way to recover my progress? Thanks
    05-21-2014 10:36 AM
    Very sad hearing you have that kind of trouble.
    i played with no problem at all.
    from what i know just contact the support team of flaregames.
    write a clear statement of your problem. Don't forget to write your nickname, level, name of device and screenshot of your id(if you have).
    hope you can get your id back :)
    i'm sorry for my unfluent english
    05-22-2014 05:25 AM
    I have the same problem I got very mad at it and uninstalled the game
    05-22-2014 05:40 AM
    Happened to me too after I spent $6.99.
    05-22-2014 05:44 AM
    I have contacted flaregames support earlier today and they sent me an email that they will review and solve the problem as soon as possible.
    05-22-2014 06:40 AM
    I have recovered my progress on Royal Revolt 2 by contacting Flaregames Support Team. I played the game and after naming my character (new), I filled up the Flaregames Support Form, here is the link Flaregames Support after a few minutes I received an email that they received my request and that they are reviewing it. After a few hours I received an email asking for a proof about the lost account like the numbers of gold/gems I have etc... Within that hour I received an email that they have restored my account. The email includes the source of the problem for windows phone 8, here is the exact email I received:

"Also, we have investigated the account loss problem and have come to the conclusion that an app kill via the task manager can lead to a loss of data on Windows Phone. To circumvent this problem, please don't kill the app via the manager and don't restart your phone. This should prevent future account losses. You can still exit the game normally by using the home and back buttons. We have already worked out a fix and have submitted it to the Microsoft app store. Unfortunately, we have no further influence on how soon the fix will be made available to the players."

I hope this will help
    laynardi, Asterix123 and Raphyni like this.
    05-22-2014 10:39 AM
    Ive sent my request to flaregames and they recieved it. But its been a day that they did not response. How long will they give back my lost account?

I have recovered my progress on Royal Revolt 2 by contacting Flaregames Support Team. I played the game and after naming my character (new), I filled up the Flaregames Support Form, here is the link Flaregames Support after a few minutes I received an email that they received my request and that they are reviewing it. After a few hours I received an email asking for a proof about the lost account like the numbers of gold/gems I have etc... Within that hour I received an email that they have restored my account. The email includes the source of the problem for windows phone 8, here is the exact email I received:

"Also, we have investigated the account loss problem and have come to the conclusion that an app kill via the task manager can lead to a loss of data on Windows Phone. To circumvent this problem, please don't kill the app via the manager and don't restart your phone. This should prevent future account losses. You can still exit the game normally by using the home and back buttons. We have already worked out a fix and have submitted it to the Microsoft app store. Unfortunately, we have no further influence on how soon the fix will be made available to the players."

I hope this will help
    06-03-2014 01:45 AM
    I lost my account for the second time and I waited for 5 days for their response and got my account back. I emailed them every other day just to follow up my request.
    06-03-2014 05:39 AM
    Ive sent my request to flaregames and they recieved it. But its been a day that they did not response. How long will they give back my lost account?
    I lost my account for the second time and I waited for 5 days for their response and got my account back. I emailed them every other day just to follow up my request
    06-03-2014 05:41 AM
    I lost my account for the second time and I waited for 5 days for their response and got my account back. I emailed them every other day just to follow up my request
    I am on my sixth day of followup today.

Still waiting.
    06-03-2014 07:05 AM
    What did you say with the follow-up guys? Thanks
    06-03-2014 08:29 AM
    I am on my sixth day of followup today.

Still waiting.
    What did you say about the follow-up email? Thanks
    06-03-2014 08:30 AM
    What did you say about the follow-up email? Thanks
    It's restored now (my old id today). I m very happy 😊 now.
    Everybody facing this problem should go to http://feedback.flaregames.com and submit the form.
    Shortly after that, you'll receive a mail confirming ur request.
    After that...wait...after that...follow up...wait...till it is resolved.
    06-03-2014 11:05 AM