Hello guys from yesterday daily challenge time in temple run 2 is freeze i am not able to complete one achievement due to this anyone know how to fix it and if i uninstall the game will the data still be there??

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
    05-28-2014 07:58 AM
    nay your data will be removed , I had similar issues when temple run 2 was initially available for 1GB devices, but with recent updates they fixed it. You should inform this to developers so that they can fix this in next update :)
    Do mention your phone , OS and game version , you may also attach a screenshot
    Akash Patel likes this.
    05-28-2014 10:46 AM
    nay your data will be removed , I had similar issues when temple run 2 was initially available for 1GB devices, but with recent updates they fixed it. You should inform this to developers so that they can fix this in next update :)
    Okay bro i will mailed them and wait for their response.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    05-28-2014 11:12 AM
    Hey bro do you have their contact email.
    Now they have added a support form on their website i sended them but doesnt got any confirmation email so thinking of mailing them directly.
    05-28-2014 08:20 PM
    Hey bro do you have their contact email.
    Now they have added a support form on their website i sended them but doesnt got any confirmation email so thinking of mailing them directly.
    support@imangistudios.com
    Akash Patel and palandri like this.
    05-28-2014 08:31 PM