Can't Re-Download Tetris Blitz

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been playing Tetris blitz quite alot recently. They just pushed out this update for the 30th anniversary of Tetris and it started glitching the game like crazy. So I went and uninstalled the game to do a clean install. Now it doesn't even show up in the store for me.

Any suggestions on how to re-download the game or contact the developers to let them know it's broken for 8.1. For reference I'm running 8.1 on Samsung ATIV S Neo on Sprint.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
From what you're describing it seems that MS or the Dev has removed the app from the store...
If the app is still in the store, but hidden you can still download it accessing your purchase history over on windowsphone.com.
You will have to scroll through your purchases until you find the game

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I checked it. Its in the section marked as "not available for this phone" I don't know if it's like this for everyone our just me.

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
puhamuzu.png
Samsung ATIV s neo running developer preview 8.1. And I was able to download it just a few weeks ago while I was running the developer preview.
Sent from my SPH-I800 using Tapatalk

q21701

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Samsung ATIV s neo running developer preview 8.1. And I was able to download it just a few weeks ago while I was running the developer preview.

Valerie Pelle

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
I've been playing Tetris blitz quite alot recently. They just pushed out this update for the 30th anniversary of Tetris and it started glitching the game like crazy. So I went and uninstalled the game to do a clean install. Now it doesn't even show up in the store for me.

Any suggestions on how to re-download the game or contact the developers to let them know it's broken for 8.1. For reference I'm running 8.1 on Samsung ATIV S Neo on Sprint.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)