How to ask refund from Gameloft

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
Help! I am using 920 and I bought the Spiderman 2(since it does not have trial). I was able to download it then proceed to payment without any notes regarding compatibility and the "Buy" button is there. After waiting several minutes, It did not install the game! I check back to the store and now there is a note that It is not available for your device. I checked my email and Gameloft already charged me!! WTF!! How come I was able to buy it without that warning before? and now the "Buy" button is not there?

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Help! I am using 920 and I bought the Spiderman 2(since it does not have trial). I was able to download it then proceed to payment without any notes regarding compatibility and the "Buy" button is there. After waiting several minutes, It did not install the game! I check back to the store and now there is a note that It is not available for your device. I checked my email and Gameloft already charged me!! WTF!! How come I was able to buy it without that warning before? and now the "Buy" button is not there?

I think they pulled it for some quick bug fixes. Wait for a day, it might come back.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I hope so...... thanks anyway

If you're running the 8.1 Dev Preview, we've pulled it because the game has not been optimized for 8.1 yet. Once 8.1 officially launches we will update our games for the new version of the OS and everything will be good to go!

In the meantime, if you want a refund (rightfully so since you can't actually play the game) contact our support team, let them know that the game isn't supporting 8.1 yet and you purchased it before we pulled it. They are usually really helpful about this and should assist you with the refund. It may take a little time to process the request and subsequent refund, but let me know how everything is going. Here's a link: Gameloft Customer Care - Online Support for All Games & Devices

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte