Cross-platforms achiements ?

Retrosasu

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
first of all, I wanna apologize for my future mistakes, as english is not my mothertongue.
Well, I really like achievements, & as I got a WP8, a PC (& soon a Surface 2), I think that the cross-platform games such as Halo: SA, Minesweeper, w/e are cool.
I don't know if you guys will understand me, but if I look at my achievements lists, I have a few games twice, e.g Halo: SA, because I played it both on my WP & my PC. But the problem is that, even if the saves are cross-platform (well, it doesn't have any sense with the Minesweeper ofc, but it does with Halo: SA), the achievements, even though they are the same (the exception is Minesweeper because there's an adventure mode, but they are the same in Halo: SA), they are considered as two differents games, & I don't understand why. Should I do something in the settings ? Are they just exceptions ? (I'm kinda interested in Skulls of the Shogun, but it would be really annoying to see the game twice in my achievements list, so if I play it on my WP and my PC, would I have the game twice in my achievements list ?)

Okay I just read my text & it doesn't make any sense, so I will be short : are there games with cross-platform achievements, unlike Halo: SA e.g.

Thx & my apologies for my messy english haha.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers