GT Real Racing - damn alerts

WP8fan

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
considering asphalt 8 works perfectly fine without crashing on launch and does in cloud saving, I fail to see how your comment is helpful, relevant, or in the slightest bit empathetic.

I agree with this. Not everyone wants to have a Facebook account. I fail to understand why GT racing is so buggy. I had worked my way up to the WRX and then I had to uninstall. I have not bothered to re-install.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
GLR, a lot of reviews in the Windows Phone Store are complaining about the GT Racing crashing on the Gameloft screen. This is the exact problem I was having.

Thanks for letting me know! The team monitors the reviews on the Store pretty religiously so I"m sure they'll have an update in the works :)

this is the second time I have had this problem. I don't want to lose progress again. There is NO cloud saving in this game. Very annoyed.. And no, I don't have a Facebook account. This wasn't a problem in asphalt 8 which seems to have in built cloud saving. I spent ?25 IAP here. I don't want to lose about 25 hours worth of game time and re install it again.

It's strange that A8 worked without you being signed into Facebook. Based on the way the cloud saving works in our games according to the game teams, players need to be logged into a social account to create a unique ID on our servers. Without this, I was led to believe that it wouldn't actually save progress online. Both A8 and GTR2 use the same methods for cloud saving so this is really baffling.

I'll mention it to the appropriate people and see if the team is aware. What device are you playing on?

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Ry41q8j.png

NCF4sEs.png

Not fixed, and I notice the option to disable the background task in Battery Saver is also conveniently missing. -.-

Good thing I didn't buy that starter car pack as I may well end up uninstalling it again. If I wanted to be bugged to play each day I'd get Cortana to do so.

Last edited:

Sharpmango

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for letting me know! The team monitors the reviews on the Store pretty religiously so I"m sure they'll have an update in the works :)

It's strange that A8 worked without you being signed into Facebook. Based on the way the cloud saving works in our games according to the game teams, players need to be logged into a social account to create a unique ID on our servers. Without this, I was led to believe that it wouldn't actually save progress online. Both A8 and GTR2 use the same methods for cloud saving so this is really baffling.

I'll mention it to the appropriate people and see if the team is aware. What device are you playing on?

Hi Ryan... I have an L1520..
When my gt2 broke I was running on wp8.0... Now, I needed to flash my rom 2 days ago because it was running a HK rom (I live in UK and bought it off amazon from a reputable supplier) ... Anyway that necessitated a hard reset... I re downloaded A8.. And I just went into the game to see if what you said was correct... The system automatically registered how I was and asked me if I wanted to use the saved copy in the cloud... So a8 definitely DOES have cloud saving without using facebook.
I haven't bothered to re install gt2.. Just cant be bothered to restart for a third time... I'm writing off that ?25 spent on IAP. The 25 hours spent on the game (and wasted) were more valuable to be honest.. Don't want to be driving starter cars anymore! :)

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan... I have an L1520..
When my gt2 broke I was running on wp8.0... Now, I needed to flash my rom 2 days ago because it was running a HK rom (I live in UK and bought it off amazon from a reputable supplier) ... Anyway that necessitated a hard reset... I re downloaded A8.. And I just went into the game to see if what you said was correct... The system automatically registered how I was and asked me if I wanted to use the saved copy in the cloud... So a8 definitely DOES have cloud saving without using facebook.
I haven't bothered to re install gt2.. Just cant be bothered to restart for a third time... I'm writing off that ?25 spent on IAP. The 25 hours spent on the game (and wasted) were more valuable to be honest.. Don't want to be driving starter cars anymore! :)

Hey there, I just saw this! First off, I'm really sorry that the Cloud Save feature did not work for you. Second, if you can, contact our support team and let them know about this bug. They are very understanding, especially when you can provide a proof of purchase for the in-apps and should be able to at least restore the in-apps you made on your account.

If you go the support route, let me know how everything turns out and if you need assistance!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium