Moga controller

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
So anyone got a MOGA on windows phone? on their official site obviously they only name iOS and Android.

I see these 2 models on my local stores, and since i bet i cant order online from US to Argentina..

Did anyone try any of these 2 models on their WP ?

Joystick Celular Android Moga Bluethoot Soporte Smartphone - $ 649,99 en MercadoLibre

Joystick Moga Pro Power Series 2014 Para Android - $ 1.280,00 en MercadoLibre

The first one wont charge your phone battery?

Wish i could just use my xbox controller

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Asphalt, Dungeon Hunter, and the nes and snes emulators supporting them makes me feel sure.
If Halo had it i would buy it without hesitation.
Thing is wich model works and wich doesnt.
Ive read on the forums that the pocket moga doesnt work....

McMikeS

Jul 13, 2014
Visit site
The moga power pro works!
I use it with my lumia 930 (8.1)
Still looking for more games, so far Asphalt 8 has been great!

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I will get the latest pro version with battery, i do hope more WP games get support. I can use it with my Android tv box and Nexus 5 as well.

dlandry2008

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Not all games. Really wanted to use this with N.O.V.A.3 but no such luck. I'm not interested in the emulators so there isn't much to use this with. I don't like racing games either.

The upside is that it works with my Kindle Fire HD 8.9" so I can play Dead Trigger and N.O.V.A.3. Not what I bought the controller for but at least I'm getting some use out of it.

digitard

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I would assume the standard function should work, but ideally it'd need HID support to really shine.

One of the reasons I love my Power Pro is that on my current phone (HTC M8) I can use the MOGA HID support app to run it with pretty much any game and not just the ones with official support. Although that app isn't available for anything but Android.

If I get a WP device I'll play around with it. We have an Android/iOS/Kindle/Ouya game and we used to work with MOGA a lot on stuff so I still know some peeps who would be in the know on if you can get it really working with any tweaks / 3rd party apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans