The Sims Freeplay Thread

cameroncr95

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I noticed a few new threads for the game lately, and with the introduction of the game for 512MB WP handsets I decided to make this thread filled with all you need to know, and how to get help.

The_Sims_FreePlay_Logo.png

NAME: The Sims Freeplay
PRICE: Free (In App Purchases to advance, but no purchases are needed to "Win")
SIZE: 378MB
UPDATES: Updates for the game ended on May 22, 2014.
REQUIREMENTS: 512MB Phone or better
XBOX LIVE: Yes, with achievement, leaderboard and cloud support.
CHEATS: No*

-----------------------
The Sims Freeplay is a free to play version of the popular The Sims series. It plays similar to the previous games on WP, The Sims 3 and The Sims Medievil, but is more defined, polished and plays like a Sims game. In the game you complete quests and wants to advance your life, growing your town and households.

This thread will serve as a hub and help thread, as well as news thread for the game on WP. Post away

*It is possible to exploit the clock for your phone to speed up quests.

Last edited:

godse573

May 9, 2014
Visit site
Physically, there is no end to this game. Such a good game, best on the marketplace in my opinion. Even though its one of those "assign a task and come back to it in 8 hours" there are still lots of things to do. Thanks for starting this thread, good luck!

cameroncr95

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I want this thread to be like a mini hub in a way so people can get help, since its opened up to more people now there is likely to be people curious about things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium