[SOLVED] GUARDIANS combat pilot..Need some help in controls

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I installed the game but I need some help with the controls. I'm facing the following issues :

1) Not always but at times when I try a descend, the plane doesn't descend and keep going higher and higher. I have tried moving the screen at all angles but nothing works.
2) When I land the plane it always crashes even if I lower the speed. Not sure how to land it.

Its my first flight simulation game so please don't bash me up.

Game Link : GUARDIANS | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Last edited:

BilalSoomro17

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: GUARDIANS combat pilot..Need some help in controls

It will get destroyed if you land it somewhere else than the Runway and First One I never got that it works fine on my 920

Sandeep Randhawa

Jun 15, 2014
Visit site

I hav played the game.. Faced the same problem as it keeps going higher and higher ... But if you pause the game then there is 'calibrate' button which i think can resolve the problem.. Otherwise if not only an update or restart the game everytime cn do it..

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

It will get destroyed if you land it somewhere else than the Runway and First One I never got that it works fine on my 920
I have landed it on the runway itself and that too with slow speed but still it always crashes. Is there a certain speed we need to maintain ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site

I finally figured out how to land without crashing. I used to not turn on the landing gear. :winktongue:

There is a gear button, when you take off you should click and change it to green (flight gear) and then while landing click it and it will turn red (landing gear). Maintain the speed upto 400 and you should be able to land properly. :cool:

Mathew K Jose

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site

I finally figured out how to land without crashing. I used to not turn on the landing gear. :winktongue:

There is a gear button, when you take off you should click and change it to green (flight gear) and then while landing click it and it will turn red (landing gear). Maintain the speed upto 400 and you should be able to land properly. :cool:

See you have to reduce speed and lower your landing gear.And you have to reduce your height also.And when you start game you have to calibrate .Then everything will be Ok.

Mathew K Jose

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site

live tiles of what? the game?
no problem.Try unpinning and pin it again.If it doesn't work,uninstall and install the game.It will work fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett