Assassins Creed Pirates XBOX comes to WP ! Awesome !

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Are all 930/1520 affected ? If so then it would seriously suck as there is no trial and only buy available.
Sam Sabri said he would be doing a review of the game but he hasn't posted anything yet.

Of course not, how could he? Oo In order to write a good review, you need to spend quite some time playing the game, to be able to cover all its aspects and possible shortcomings.

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
As someone who's only just gotten around to finishing Assassin's Creed II now, this game isn't going to spoil anything from the later games is it? Not really expecting it to as it's just a mobile game, but I'd prefer to be on the safe side...

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
As someone who's only just gotten around to finishing Assassin's Creed II now, this game isn't going to spoil anything from the later games is it? Not really expecting it to as it's just a mobile game, but I'd prefer to be on the safe side...

I have yet to purchase and play it on my smartphones, but I've been trying it in the browser a couple of weeks ago. I honestly don't see why it's called Assassins Creed anyways. It's a pirates game. A good one though. I haven't played it very long, but from what I could see there's nothing that even reminded me of the original AC games.

lambomang

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Well that's good/bad to hear. (Good because I can play it, bad because it's not very AC)
Oh right, forgot it was based on the browser game. Will have to give that a go before deciding whether to buy this or not.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems Ubisoft has hidden the game in the meantime. Most likely due to the issues it appeared to be having on some devices. When searching the web store or from a device, you get zero results. But direct links to the game still work.

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
This game just became permanently free on Android, and they just pushed out a big new chapter called Cold Blood for it. Right now on WP the game is still $4.49, but I would think that it should drop down to free also, right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon