Hungry Shark Evolution

Cole831

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey,guys can you tell me does your HSE has lower effects?My friend on iphone 5S has enemy hreat whites and megalodons all the time and I didn,t saw anyone enemy great white?

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I've seen them, only on Hammer Head after starting over. I can't reliably make them appear, so I assume it's dependent on your level, the area (they aren't in shallow reefs that I've seen) and randomness.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but does any of you have experience with restoring purchases? Is this even possible? I didn't see any way to do it, but didn't try to contact Ubisoft either.

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to hijack the thread, but does any of you have experience with restoring purchases? Is this even possible? I didn't see any way to do it, but didn't try to contact Ubisoft either.

Nope, its no possible. I tried to contact Future Game of London but they didn't answer. Ask them for an update that adds and option to restore the purchases

EuroKnuter

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The enemy sharks just appear at random... I've seen them all on all levels. By it's very rare to see them and its even rarer to survive ;)
One thing about them, if you're in Gold Rush mode, you can eat the biggies and score MEGA points. Helps a lot to finish the final mission for a given level, which are point based. :)

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Hey @EuroKnuter
Answer from Future Games of London
Hello there (X),

Unfortunately if you uninstall the game this will also inadvertently reset all progress made within it (this also includes in-app purchases). As we don't have a users platform built for Hungry Shark Evolution this means we also don't have the ability to restore your lost progress from our end.

I assure you we are always striving for our users to have the best experience with our games. But please understand that at this time we are limited on resources and don't have a server in place to accommodate backups. This is something we have been exploring for our upcoming releases and are looking into implementing for the future so please bear with us.

If you require a refund for your purchases, please contact Microsoft directly as we do not have the authority to refund you here.

Yet again so sorry for the inconvenience caused towards your enjoyment of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett