Problem with Secrets And Treasure game

TheHusky

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Hey!

So I have a problem with the game and I thought id ask around to see if someone else has it. Basically, I download the game, sign in to xbox, start up and in tutorial mission in supposed to hit something, it tells me to hit this but there is nothing there. So basically I'm stuck. I force quit the so and start it up again. But this time instead of starting up the game it gets stuck at "Checking for updates". I left it at this stage for an hour, nothing. Reinstalling made it so the same thing described in the post all over again.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, having the same issue here as well. What region are you in? I've not tried it myself this time, but I've seen this being an issue with many games before:
if you're in a region where float values use a decimal comma instead of a dot, apps and games depending on float values act very weird, if they aren't coded correctly for that regional format. So if you are in one of those regions, just switch over to USA for a test and see if the game works now.

[Edit]

Just tried it and it didn't change anything. -_- So it's most likely some weird bug caused by WP 8.1 (maybe just Update 1, no idea).

Last edited:

TheHusky

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I believe I've found a way to solve that thing. I changed both the region and region format to canada and game works perfectly :)

beatstradivari

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I was pretty far in the game, had put together the first two maps and now... "Checking For Updates" is all I get. I've tried several options concerning region and regional format, but none of them work. I've even tried to download the XAP file from the store and install it locally on my phone, but I get an error message as well.
It's a pity, I was really enjoying the game... :(

Edit: I changed the region back to Canada again, deleted and installed the game (version 1.0.0.2) and it's now working properly! Besides, my game data hasn't changed! You can do in-game purchases now.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte