Alliances in Age of Empires Castle Siege!!!

rhrmn

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
You're all welcome to join the discussion on the official Age of Empires: Castle Siege forum at www[dot]ageofempires[dot]com/forums! :grin:

blob741

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think there's still room in the WPCentral group which ranks sixth at the moment. Wouldn't it be funner to play in this and raise the WP flag high ?

zhris

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I think there's still room in the WPCentral group which ranks sixth at the moment. Wouldn't it be funner to play in this and raise the WP flag high ?

My alliance is currently ranked 25 right now, and I'm the only one in it :winktongue:. Rank is pretty meaningless the first week or so... I'm in the WPC clan on Cloud Raiders, thought I'd branch off on my own this time.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
What is the point of an alliance? can you attack people by selection? I can just randomly attack people. Will alliance messages show attack on one of the people so you can attack them as well?

Soulforge

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm Ch4osEng1n3 in the WPCentral alliance.

At the start it is best to cluster your buildings, that way they are more easily protected by your towers. When attacking, i can't stress enough the importance of the Arbalests enough, if you haven't built an archery do so asap. Arbalests can take down an enemy tower in a very short space of time, just remember to send in a squad or two of swordsmen to act as a meat shield for them :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05