Age of Empires Alliance- Hylian Knights

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
I HAVE AN IDEA.
Should we guys make a chatting place for easier conversation?
GroupMe sounds like a goof place. I wanna try that app too!

Done. Just downloaded the app and made the group Hylian Knights. Everyone interested, post the email you used to sign up for Group Me. That way I can invite you to group. Lets try to move discussion there as much as possible

Edit: Or use this link to join.

https://groupme.com/join_group/10209355/sWhLK0?source=Copy

eLseStudio

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I just joined Hylian Knights. I just started playing 2 days ago and loving it :) So an alliance with a thread at WPCentral sounds perfect. I joined the GroupMe too, though it just 2 members as of for now.

Nice to meet you :) And have fun playing.
Edit : The name is Kuanbee in game.

Last edited:

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm in.. Just downloaded the game this morning.. So not much progress.. Looking forward to a great alliance :) Hopefully something on the lines of clan wars is introduced...

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Alright guys welcome to the alliance! :) please join our group chat on the GroupMe app. Look a few posts above for info on how to join

satrus08

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
Once you join the group chat, go to the group chat, pull up the settings and change your alias to your gamertag(in game name)

the alias is only for our group chat so your normal name will still show up in other group chats in the app

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Why would you make a new one in the first place?
If I were you I wouldn't. The game is time consuming enough, and you want to make another one?

Hey are you DanielTheNight? I just knocked your well defended castle, and I'm only Level 3. You have a weakspot. lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro