Candy Crush

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I keep my old 520 backup to play around with new things when they come out just to see if it runs fine on it. It does. Even though the 520 only has a 4" screen it was not a problem and the old 1mh processor handled it with ease. I can tell you it will run on any windows phone. Take it to the bank. I originally played it on my First Kindle Fire (the original with only 512K of memory). Played fine on it also. Trouble is I get bored with it after about 10 minutes. Still if you like it; have at it.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
How do you play candy crush I still don't understand it

Seriously? It's a basic "match 3 in a row" game like Bejeweled... What I don't understand is why people have been dying for this game on our platform.. when there's at least a couple dozen "match 3 in a row" games in the store already!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Seriously? It's a basic "match 3 in a row" game like Bejeweled... What I don't understand is why people have been dying for this game on our platform.. when there's at least a couple dozen "match 3 in a row" games in the store already!

Its just popularity, nothing else, everyone wants a game which their friends have on other OSes, compare scores on Facebook, nothing more...

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site

Yes seriously lol what am I matching all I ever see is a map it never explains what you're supposed to do on the map

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes seriously lol what am I matching all I ever see is a map it never explains what you're supposed to do on the map

Oh, the "map" is where you choose your level. Just click on the first one, then it'll move to the next one as you progress. The map reminds me of a kid's board game like "Chutes and Ladders" lol

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am impressed it runs smoothly on my 920, phone gets really hot and it drains battery like crazy, but no big deal...you can disable the music in the beginning menu, I did and left sound effects on, much better

Yeah I did notice this game seems to be a much larger battery hog than some of the other games I have.....

Motel75

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Yep, there seem to be some power issues here. Candy Crush Saga runs really hot on my ATIV S - so hot that the touchscreen stopped working for a while until it cooled down again. And it drains the battery even when it's plugged in.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb