Hungry Shark New Update Bug

Aero_Smash

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Are you dumb or what? You need to eat the elves and you are going to be treletransported to the xmas dimension.
The elves take like 5 minutes to respawn

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Aero_Smash, there is no need for name calling. Please be respectful.

Can only find the elves in the Windows 8.1 version. Have played for several hours on the phone with the latest update, and no elves so far. Elves have come up quite quickly and quite often on my laptop, but never show on the phone version. I do believe it is indeed an error by the game publisher. I have so far heard of no one able to access the new features from the Windows Phone platform.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps it's a bug for low memory devices? I'm on a 512MB WP, so perhaps a 1GB+ WP it works?

At any rate, I just wanted an update to get Big Daddy in the game. The elves are really irritating, and I hope they only spawn during a certain date range, because waiting on another update after Christmas to get rid of them will be a pain, and I get tired of going on a rampage eating and an elf getting in my way, and suddenly I'm somewhere else. Grrr.

Aero_Smash, why don't you post a screenshot of the elves on your device to prove it? Also, what model WP are you using? Or are you on Android or iOS, which have proper updates for this game?

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Lumia 820

Ah, so you have a 1GB device, and I have a 512MB device. Perhaps they were unable to fit the elves and the north pole stuff into the low memory devices. All I got was a Christmas start screen and stuff. I hope I got Big Daddy. Got to replay from scratch to find out. I did get Big Daddy finally on the Laptop version, though, so I'm good there.

rhapdog

Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, so far I've only been able to do it on the full Windows 8.1 app.

I already had Megalodon at the time I got the last update. I just needed 250,000 to purchase it. Just like swiping between sharks to get to it, except it doesn't picture it.

I've really been enjoying playing with Big Daddy, but it takes a really long time to grow it. Growing each level 1 to 10 takes as long as all levels on the Great White. For example, going from level 1 to 2 seemed to take as long as it took me to grow the Great White all the way to level 10. Perhaps it's not quite that way, but it is WAY longer than other sharks to level up. Since it's the last one I have to get, it's worth the wait, I suppose.

Next up, I'll be wanting a bigger world to play in. I regularly get over 25 million points per play now, without ever paying gems to continue. When the shark dies, I just let it die. Pretty easy once you have the right shark and equipment and strategy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb