Candy crush crushed in bug!

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
What the hack ??? Candy crush saga Game is not proceeding further after 50 levels ... App Automatically existing itself when trying 2nd quest to go to further quest for unlocking next levels. Are u also getting the same problem?

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I've made it to level 123 so far without any major issues. Try opening it in a browser on a PC and see if you can accept the requests and move forward

Memitim

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
yes it was. Now after I have completed level 125, the game crashed and since then it had refused to open!

Set your date ahead a couple of days and try open it.

Once you've gotten it to open play until you run out of lives. It'll crash again, open the game and turn off the reminder for full lives. Now it won't crash when you run out of lives anymore, not sure about the quests

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Set your date ahead a couple of days and try open it.

Once you've gotten it to open play until you run out of lives. It'll crash again, open the game and turn off the reminder for full lives. Now it won't crash when you run out of lives anymore, not sure about the quests

Nopes. Not working! Not loading after the load screen.

Akkaler

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I connected fb with candy crush saga . As of mentioned that it is crashing and now it took one step forward, when I set my time 2 months ahead then till 5 lives, it worked fine but after that it is showing 84960 mins left, approx 2 months. This is ridiculous now

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I connected fb with candy crush saga . As of mentioned that it is crashing and now it took one step forward, when I set my time 2 months ahead then till 5 lives, it worked fine but after that it is showing 84960 mins left, approx 2 months. This is ridiculous now

Same thing happened to me!

anadi1984

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site

Problem resolved. Ask your friends for life. Wait till you get the full set of 5 lives. Then play the game as usual. Now, when you lose a life, it will show the normal 30 minute timer to next life.

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
The new update seems to have improved optimization significantly.
Before the update it would make my phone run really HOT to the point of 19% per hour.
Now it goes for a manageable 3% an hour

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa