What games Windows Phone needs to become a competitive gaming platform

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Sure, we have MCPE, Asphalt 8, Modern Combat 5, and lots more, but there are some rough patches getting in the way. Following are some games I'd like to see on the platform:

*Clash of Clans - Not hard to do, we have multiple account support and a variety of devices. Age of Empires satisfies me, but my friends don't play it as they don't have WP :(

*Real Racing 3 - Strange that its 2015 and this game isn't on WP yet. Come on Firemonkeys!

*Smash Hit - This smash hit of a game didn't come to WP.

*Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 - Free on Android and iOS, so what's the deal breaker in bringing it to WP?

* A proper PS1, PSP and NDS emulator. Android has these three and I seriously need them. EmiPSX is there in WP, but the dev is a bit slow in updates.

*Lastly, Dead Trigger and Frontline Commando. We have a short supply of shooters and these two core shooting titles on WP might help.

You can post more games on this thread if you like. Lets get the point across!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have mixed feelings when it comes to making Windows Phone a "gaming" platform. My thinking is if you want to "gaming" platform, get a Nintendo. Having said that, maybe some enterprising developer would design a gaming type Windows Phone that you can also use to make calls.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think we need exclusives just like on Xbox. Forza, Sunset Overdrive, Halo etc. will be great for platform and bring platform in limelight.

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to have a game like Infinity Blade, well I don't ask them to bring it to WP cause I know it's exclusive on iOS but I'm happy enough to have Infinity Blade-like games

Oh and also perhaps Java game emulator?

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to have a game like Infinity Blade, well I don't ask them to bring it to WP cause I know it's exclusive on iOS but I'm happy enough to have Infinity Blade-like games

Oh and also perhaps Java game emulator?

Windows Phone doesn't natively support Java, but it would be nice to see how a Java emulator will work on it :)

Dipayan Nath

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
Every WB games(Arkham games,immortal god among us,WWE immortals)
Dragon City
Every Supercell games(Clash of clans,Boom beach,Hayday)
Dead trigger 2
EA games (PvZ its about time,simpSOns tAPPED oUT)
Godfire: Rise of Prometheus
Miniclip games(8 ball pool,Soccer stars,ping pong)
Every Backflip studios game(Paper toss,Ninjump)
Every glu games(Robocop,Dino hunter,Zombies ATE my friends)
Every Telltale games(Game of thrones,The Walking Dead,Wolf among us)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786