Urge EA to optimize and update FIFA/FUT 15.

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Hello Buddies,

I have been playing FIFA 15 for the past 2 weeks and I must say it is hell laggy. The gameplay was so smooth on my friend's Android phone. While the one on Windows Phone can't even be compared to that. Please let me know as to how we can urge/force/ask EA to optimize and update the FUT 15 on Windows Phone.

Please give your valuable suggestion.

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Which phone do you have? You can mail them/ tweet them or get a petition going

Thank You for your reply buddy. :) I have a Lumia 525 but this problem exists on all the phones. I'll try to get a reply from them either via tweet or Mail and if they don't reply then I'll have to start petition on change.org, I guess!

Also I would like other people facing the same problem to help me in this and guide me. :)

Ashwani Kumar Singh

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
If you're starting a petition I'd be happy to sign it and place the link in my signature :)

Thank you for your support buddy. I'll start it most probably today itself and will post the link on this post. But can we please get some more people with us from the Windows Central community. Please let them know about this thread if you know others. (I don't know other people since I am quite new on the forums) please let others know about this.

MeanwhileI talked to the EA customer support and they acted in a way as if they didn't knew that the game performed poorly on most of the devices. They said that it is working fine :(. But then I told them to ask their developers to read the reviews on the WindowsPhone store and they will get to know how well the game runs. And they said that they will escalate the matter. But I don't think that they will take immediate action. So I will start a petition. Please ask your friends also to sign it. Will post the link here and will also PM you :)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol of course they would say that.. I think I played the game when it was first published and it played well. However I'm not sure if im thinking about dream league or fifa 15 :p

trev81uk

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one struggling with this, lag seems to kick in when I've got the ball, when the AI has it, it runs smooth - damn conspiracy I tell ya!

Agree that Dream League Soccer, whilst good, just doesn't cut it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb