Add Me On The Sims FreePlay Friend List !

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I am sorry that I can't promise to accept any more friend request. I am having problem loading xbox due to crazy amount of friend requests. It's always force-closed.

And now I can't download my save data urgh lol. Last time, my sims action got reset so I reset the game as usual. But this time the game keeps telling me that I am not connected to game hub. I am on wifi and other apps are working well.

JC Mendiola

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I am sorry that I can't promise to accept any more friend request. I am having problem loading xbox due to crazy amount of friend requests. It's always force-closed.

And now I can't download my save data urgh lol. Last time, my sims action got reset so I reset the game as usual. But this time the game keeps telling me that I am not connected to game hub. I am on wifi and other apps are working well.

Have you tried restarting your phone?Or perhaps rebooting your internet .

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

I think I know that feel. With such a large friend list, connecting to Xbox is a pain. :/ Sometimes when I try to connect to the party boat, the list fails to load properly, showing only 3-5 out of 90 or so.

Think I'll try to remove some old inactive friends from my list. :/

anantobss

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I've seen in this thread that there are problems with the Sims when your Sims are doing things and you turn off the game. So what exactly was the problem? Because I haven't seen anything wrong yet... :D

So did I, have not found the problems yet but instead found fortune aka cheats..

My game levels rose so quickly, my town value skyrocketed, all in just a few days and no real money get involved.

Add me, gamertag: "my WC username"
I am currently level 34 and my town is worth more than 9 million.

Last edited:

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone else having trouble logging in with their Xbox Live account?... I can't continue my game... Darn it
Xbox is going down so often now, lol
It was okay before since my sims' actions never got reset when it wasn't connected to Xbox, but now, cloud save is error - and I still get my actions reset. Just wtf. I don't see any announcement on Firemonkeys or SFP Facebook Page.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
My Sims' action got reset so frequently, 4 times in 2 days, that I was very frustrated and decided to stop playing. Think I'll wait for an update, if there will be another one.

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I can. Sometimes it fails to load neighbors, though. Tried loading cloud save, but the game just roll back the progress, I still missed the time limits.

Eh, you are lucky. I can't access cloud save at all, and the error message is different than when Xbox server is down, so I'm not what's happening. It does roll back to the last saved state, but I think it continues the countdown. For instance, if you save when your sim has been sleeping for 1 hour, if you reset game and load the save hours later, the game will show that your sim has been sleeping for more than 1 hour.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Eh, you are lucky. I can't access cloud save at all, and the error message is different than when Xbox server is down, so I'm not what's happening. It does roll back to the last saved state, but I think it continues the countdown. For instance, if you save when your sim has been sleeping for 1 hour, if you reset game and load the save hours later, the game will show that your sim has been sleeping for more than 1 hour.

I got what you say, but for me, I don't think it worked. The game rolled back to exactly the same state when I saved it, except for the quest deadlines. Countdowns are rolled back, too. Anyway, I'll wait for an update.

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I got what you say, but for me, I don't think it worked. The game rolled back to exactly the same state when I saved it, except for the quest deadlines. Countdowns are rolled back, too. Anyway, I'll wait for an update.

Aw man, that shucks. I guess our version is still unstable. Everyone experiences different problems. I'll wait for an update too. It's unplayable at this point.

JoannL

Mar 22, 2015
Visit site
I just recently had a problem connecting to party boat. It says that there was a problem logging in so I should go to games hub and log in with my xbox or micosoft account, but I was already logged in. I was going to restore my phone but I noticed the 3 dots icon on the bottom right of the screen then another icon on the bottom right that looked like an open door, click that then save, then you should be able to connect to party boat again. Not sure if this is the same problem you're having and if it is, hope it helps.

schathach

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
I just recently had a problem connecting to party boat. It says that there was a problem logging in so I should go to games hub and log in with my xbox or micosoft account, but I was already logged in. I was going to restore my phone but I noticed the 3 dots icon on the bottom right of the screen then another icon on the bottom right that looked like an open door, click that then save, then you should be able to connect to party boat again. Not sure if this is the same problem you're having and if it is, hope it helps.

The door is quit button, lol :p
And three dots icon is usually used to indicate "more" as in "more options" or "more information".

I've contacted Firemonkeys and still no dice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb