Pixel Perfekt - retro 8bit platformer

jelcynek

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
PIXEL PERFEKT​

ROYAL_AdDuplex.png
Windows Store link: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=04b4454d-6d3d-4182-9690-c6fbe2b58a3e

Hello guys. I would like to introduce to you game on which i'm working. This is my first serious project so I'm very excited about this. So guys, give me some support, cheers, love and gamedev!

Pixel Perfekt reminds that mobile games can be challenging and yet simple in its mechanics. It's an ultimate flashback of games such as Jet Set Willy, Manic Miner, Chuckie Egg. Adventure in a candy and dark mash-up world where everything tries to kill you. And your only ability is jumping. All that with a great pixel graphic and climatic music.

Game is free with ads (but not pushy ones) for all of three main mobile platforms, Windows Phone, Android and iPhone. Game control is very intuitive and designed for touch. Our hero is walking automatically and we could stop him by holding left half of screen. Single tap on left half of screen will turn hero in opposite direction. Single tap on right half of screen is jump. Every single creature in game and many of other things will kill our hero. The goal of each level is to collect all of keys and find way to exit. Sounds familiar? Yeah, my prototype was firmly basing on Manic Miner.

Featuring:

• 50 unique levels.
  • Retro Experience.
  • Addictive gameplay.
  • Intuitive controls designed for touch screens.
  • Pixel perfect collisions.
  • Easy to play, hard to master.
  • Climatic music and graphic.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett