Big hero 6 "Game like candy crush" on Lumia 1520 problem

Mohamed Ahmed Nader

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
The game is really fun and I am playing it for almost 6 to 7 months now. The problem I face was ever since I downloaded the game, it basically works as if I have a very old, very outdated hardware. Bear in mind that I have an iPhone 4s and it works flawlessly on it. I tried lots of methods and combinations to try and get it to work better even including upgrading to windows 10 TP but it didn't really do much. I'm back to 8.1 update 1 on denim and I'm back to the old very slow very clunky graphics and performance of the game.

Is it just me or is it something related to windows phone OS or is it related to the 1520 in specific?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded and played the game on my blu win hd lte.

To me it's fine. I mean. It could use some work. Actual game play does not lag but the screens before and after have a bit of lag and could use some optimizing.

Overall it's not a horrendous game to play, performance wise, but there is room for improvement :)

Mohamed Ahmed Nader

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I just downloaded and played the game on my blu win hd lte.

To me it's fine. I mean. It could use some work. Actual game play does not lag but the screens before and after have a bit of lag and could use some optimizing.

Overall it's not a horrendous game to play, performance wise, but there is room for improvement :)

If my assumptions are correct then there is one of too things:
A- the game isn't really optimized for windows phone OS
B- the game isn't optimized on certain devices

I mean really the adreno 300 series are some of the best vga chips u could find for the last 2 years and 2 gigs of ram with the snapdragon 800 would kill any game that'd be thrown at its way. But doesn't really matter on windows phone doesn't it.........

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte