Hitman GO / Lara Croft GO and now DEUS EX GO

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone playing these games?
High production values coupled with a smart concept. There should be more games like these.

I was able to grab all of the achievements from Hitman Go, took me awhile because the game can tend to be really challenging.
Lara Croft Go is much easier but it's more involving.

Last edited:

anon(2523636)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hitman GO / Lara Croft GO

I preferred the style of Lara Croft Go, Hitman Go just seems a bit more board game - though I am still enjoying it. Both great in terms of puzzling through scenarios, and broken down into short chapters which is ideal for on a phone on the go. Biggest (minor) annoyance was in LCG, if you failed a level the amount of time it takes to re-load the same level again....

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hitman GO / Lara Croft GO

Agreed Lara Croft Go is better, I especially like that it oozes atmosphere and easily transports me in its world. Play with headphones.
Yep, loading times could be improved too.

I liked though that Hitman Go had some optional objectives which you could acquire for added replayability.

mc_razza

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
The latest update for Lara Croft GO (version 3.0.90.668 dated 13/04/2017) adds the Mirror of Spirits chapter, however it's broken the game, specifically performance has taken a massive hit. The game crawls at - no exaggeration - 1fps. I've tested it on my 640, 735 and Intel Compute Stick (2016) and all exhibit the same huge drop in performance. It's clearly apparent that the devs failed to do any sort of optimising or testing before releasing the update. I posted a complaint on the game's page in the store and hopefully someone will follow it up.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Some of the best games on the platform. Well worth the price! Also, all true UWP.

Love that they are not freemium, love the production value. Square Enix has done everything right here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)