Any fun games out there with cute/cool anime art style like Battle Odyssey (crashes at end of every battle always) KungFu Heroes US (too large after a while and no sd support) and especially House Witch (sd support, best example of what i seek, but sadly becomes too difficult for me by 1-6) and Brave Frontier (like the kung fu heroes game and battle odyssey, but no sd support).

If anybody has some recommendations id love to hear about them.
    06-07-2016 06:21 PM
    I don't play too many games, but 2 "anime style" games that I like are Knock Knock and Prune.

They are stylistically both very attractive and the play is very nice. However, they are also from opposite ends of the spectrum.

Knock Knock is an immersive creep fest. It's filled with nightmarish imagery, haunting animation and music and is full of surprises. The dev recommends playing it lights out with headphones on and I agree. Super intense. Gives you some nice shivers.

Prune is meditative and starkly beautiful. It's half zen, half game. The simplicity of the goal is deceptive and play takes you through some interesting puzzles. I find it a great way to put myself in a state of zanshin as I get drawn in. You'll find yourself totally absorbed and impressed by the aesthetic.

Both are pay to own, but are worth every penny, IMHO.

Good even on repeat and you will want to go there again. Not a lot of "action," but they are addictive and mood setting.

BONUS: Both are UWP and you can play and pickup your progress across WP 8.1 / W10M / Windows 8 or 8.1 / Windows 10 and Windows RT.
    Legoboyii and Syncaidius like this.
    06-09-2016 10:31 AM