Windows Store says it is installed on my laptop but when i click the icon for the game it tells me there is a problem with the game and to re install. I cant re install!! The windows store says it is installed and wont let me do it again. I have written zynga and windows store and no answer. Hope i can find some help here
    06-12-2016 09:27 AM
    Windows Store says it is installed on my laptop but when i click the icon for the game it tells me there is a problem with the game and to re install. I cant re install!! The windows store says it is installed and wont let me do it again. I have written zynga and windows store and no answer. Hope i can find some help here
    Everything needing re-installing must FIRST uninstalled... :(

Go to Start, search Farm app, right click, Remove (if you got Win 8 or older, go to Panel Control, Programs, double click on Farmville, Uninstall

THEN you can insatll it again. ;)
    Rule #3 in basics computer
    Everything needing re-installing must FIRST uninstalled... :(

Go to Start, search Farm app, right click, Remove (if you got Win 8 or older, go to Panel Control, Programs, double click on Farmville, Uninstall

THEN you can insatll it again. ;)
    Rule #3 in basics computer
    06-12-2016 10:51 AM