My Wishlist... What's yours? (360 games)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
What games are you looking forward to this year? Or even next year if they've been announced?

For me, they are as follows (in no particular order):

CoD: Modern Warfare 3
Battlefield 3
Gears of War 3
Forza Motorsport 4 (Kinect capable)
NBA 2k12
Madden NFL 12
Ninja Gaiden 3 (this is a classic)
Batman: Arkham City

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I wish Call of Duty worked with Kinect, then maybe I'd go back to losing weight instead of gaining it. :)

The only game I see in my future is MW3. I bought the Xbox only for Call of Duty. Friends get me games for my birthday and Christmas and they're still in shrink wrap, LOL.

Michael.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
My primary reason was for FPS, but Call of Duty in mind and the Kinect. I bought it a month ahead of the Kinect's release, which was also a month ahead of Black Ops.

When Black Ops came out, I forgot about my Kinect and yeah, I wish CoD was Kinect compatible as well. I put Forza on my list because it'll be Kinect-ready.

jdelroyc

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm really wanting to check out Catherine, but haven't been able to convince myself to pony up $60 to purchase it.

As for games yet to be released, there's quite a few I'm interested so I'll list 5:

1) Spelunky HD
2) Madden 12
3) The Witness
4) Mass Effect 3
5) Diablo III (a guy can hope right?)

I also have a passing interest in Kinect Sports 2, Dance Central 2, The Gunstringer, and Fruit Ninja Kinect. I just completed Bastion and am currently working my way through Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and Crysis 2.

Anyone have any suggestions for games I should check out that have flown under the radar?

Silversmith

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Battlefield 3
Dance Central 1/2
Delta Force: Angel Falls (one day, one of these days)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Believe or not I have not played any MW game, so I might check out MW3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss