Modern Warfare 3 gamers!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just try to keep it enjoyable. I find that when I stress, I go into headless chicken mode and just run straight into the campers hands. :)

My best score so far is 28 kills/1 death, although I took a picture of the 38 kills as it's pretty savage for a standard TDM. :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a great idea 1jaxstate1, and remember, the pointy end goes away from you. ;)

You'll soon get the hang of it after your pizza. Mmmmm

(I'm off to bed now before ya get me) :D

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to buy a large pizza and play until I'm good.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Pizza always works!

Here's a picture of a gathering I held at mine last year for my b'day. It was a COD, pizza, and beer night. And, no... I guess I never will grow up. :D

165192_474967211853_603101853_6412043_7205168_n.jpg

Yep, that's me stood up looking rather excited. . .

There's another 360 out of sight in the bottom right hand corner of the room.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Pizza always works!

Here's a picture of a gathering I held at mine last year for my b'day. It was a COD, pizza, and beer night. And, no... I guess I never will grow up. :D

Click to view quoted image

Yep, that's me stood up looking rather excited. . .

There's another 360 out of sight in the bottom right hand corner of the room.

I guess you weren't a fan of Black Ops eh? I see mw2 in the background.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Wtf. How are you guys so damn good. My beat match was 23 -13. I'm doing it wrong.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
It's all about your class set up. My new favorite is with sleight of hand pro, hardline pro & stalker pro and the acr + red dot. I play domination exclusively now. Another thing that helps are headsets. I use that for sound. I actually just came from the mall and picked up the $150 wireless COD headsets. I have 30 days to try it out as I normally only do wired headsets.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't play with people I know, so it's pretty much every man for himself. I might get my friends to start playing at the same time. No one I play with have a headset pretty much. I just finished a game of ground war [dominataion] and some guy wen't 74 - 12.
It's all about your class set up. My new favorite is with sleight of hand pro, hardline pro & stalker pro and the acr + red dot. I play domination exclusively now. Another thing that helps are headsets. I use that for sound. I actually just came from the mall and picked up the $150 wireless COD headsets. I have 30 days to try it out as I normally only do wired headsets.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Duvi your going to love the headset it sounds so clear you can almost feel the bullets flying passing your head...lol I have had mine for a while now I got the TBs wireless very nice. By the way that's not me playing Skyrim or whatever its called its my daughter. I haven't been on in a few days I'm out of town on a job. I will hit you up for a game when I get back.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Duvi your going to love the headset it sounds so clear you can almost feel the bullets flying passing your head...lol I have had mine for a while now I got the TBs wireless very nice. By the way that's not me playing Skyrim or whatever its called its my daughter. I haven't been on in a few days I'm out of town on a job. I will hit you up for a game when I get back.
Lmfao... I really did think it was you playing. Haaa.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Get ready for the permanent over the head hair crease from the headset. The wife says I look like in directing air traffic when I have them on.

Nah not me I have been playing BF3 with Mike he won't play COD any more. I'm going to get back to COD soon as I get home. I really like both games for majorly different reasons. They are complete different games.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I don't play with people I know, so it's pretty much every man for himself. I might get my friends to start playing at the same time. No one I play with have a headset pretty much. I just finished a game of ground war [dominataion] and some guy wen't 74 - 12.
On this win streak, that's all I'm doing is playing with the same set of guys. the 5th or 6th guy is usually a random or anyone who wants to play on our list. One of the guys I play with is just under a 7.0 win/loss ratio.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I guess you weren't a fan of Black Ops eh? I see mw2 in the background.

Well spotted. :D

TBH, Black Ops had a good run out, but after a couple of months, the general consensus among friends was it wasn't really up to par. It's World at War 2. Personally, I had more fun out of it by playing Zombies, which later that evening we had a 4 player link up on.

:)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Well spotted. :D

TBH, Black Ops had a good run out, but after a couple of months, the general consensus among friends was it wasn't really up to par. It's World at War 2. Personally, I had more fun out of it by playing Zombies, which later that evening we had a 4 player link up on.

:)
I liked Black Ops a lot better than MW2 and also liked it more than MW3, but now, I find MW3 to be hella fun. The stacking killstreaks are awesome.

Also... this is the first time I have a group I've constantly played with that are all from the EAST. If I have less than full bars, I can't kill anything straight on.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I liked Black Ops a lot better than MW2 and also liked it more than MW3, but now, I find MW3 to be hella fun. The stacking killstreaks are awesome.

Also... this is the first time I have a group I've constantly played with that are all from the EAST. If I have less than full bars, I can't kill anything straight on.

I enjoyed BO, but found the graphics/frame rate felt sub-par, and more importantly, it was pretty laggy and lacked hit accuracy. Some of the replays I watched back showed hit marks miles away from the character. But, still. It delivered immensely with the Zombies. :)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Well, seeing how MS and Activision lust over each other with exclusive limited releases of map packs with MW games, I can see them releasing a app for WP7. The time table is up in the air.
I'm sure they will, but if they kept bending over for Microsoft, they would have an app in the works and ready to be released first or at the same time, at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077