XBOX Service Alert current status

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I cannot log into my Xbox, the Service Alert page amongst others. Major Nelson seems more focused on announcing the iOS and WP companion apps.

So the big question is WTF! Anybody have an update on the current problem. I knnow they have been having issues and maybe its been like this all day but I cannot find out as all the mechanisms I would normally use seem to be off line or do not seem to know.

Anyway... UK here.

jeremyshaw

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
XBL typically gets hammered on major update days. Don't worry about it. When the update started pushing last night, XBL was half up/down the entire night.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I realise it gets busy but I would not normally notice the issue to this extent. For the Service page, normal live login and other areas to also be down I would suggest is more than the usual update problems.

Yes I expect it soon but I was wondering as to the extent, it does appear from a quick google that it got worse about 30 minutes or so ago.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Thats just it I cannot get to that page or any service update page for that matter. I wonder if this is just BT Internet. I will turn off the Wi Fi on the phone and see if T Mobile fairs any better.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
OK so my problem seems to be linked to BT Internet whether that is just because they have so many customers or a local issue I do not know. I do know that it only affects Live services and also know that it will only be a matter of time before the missus shouts for me to sort out Sky on the Xbox...

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I do not live in Dudley so I should be in the clear according to BT ;)

Of course its worse now not only will she moan about Sky not working but she can now also moan about LoveFilm as well.

Eggs one basket.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I actually never normally have problems with BT now compare that to my NTL days... now we are talking.

I use BT Vision and it is tops especially for price and tbh if you are not a sport nut you could do a lot worse than save bags full of money and get BT Vision.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Promise me you won't laugh but i'm with TalkTalk.

Been with them for years, get 16MB unlimited and free landline numbers included.

(?20) never had a single problem with them even though their name is total pants.

Used to be with UK Online, Freeserve, Orange, Red Hot Ant, X-Stream, AOL and all the others I can't even remember. :D

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
@XboxSupportXbox Support

If you were noticing sign-in issues with Xbox LIVE, it should be resolved - please try again now ^JD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos